Well for some reason my power winodws and my interior lights are not working any more so im guessing its my battery because i was away for 4 weeks and i came back and it was dead but wahtever, so im assuming my battery is like shitty

but i wanted to get a new battery anyways so if i get a new battery would this help me out in the future for my 2 bl 12's and sax 1500d amp?

i plan on getting a optima red top oir should i get a yellow top?

i just need a new battery in general not just one battery to power my amp

im going to get this done within the next hour and hopefully they change the battery for me

thanks

also could i just use my old battery to power the amp ? or do i not need any other batterys if i get an optima

Edited by tripphxc

umm, what?

A little English would go a long way in making this understandable. A new title for the thread would be good as well.

What sort of troubleshooting have you done?

Well for some reason my power winodws and my interior lights are not working any more so im guessing its my battery because i was away for 4 weeks and i came back and it was dead but wahtever, so im assuming my battery is like shitty

but i wanted to get a new battery anyways so if i get a new battery would this help me out in the future for my 2 bl 12's and sax 1500d amp?

i plan on getting a optima red top oir should i get a yellow top?

i just need a new battery in general not just one battery to power my amp

im going to get this done within the next hour and hopefully they change the battery for me

thanks

also could i just use my old battery to power the amp ? or do i not need any other batterys if i get an optima

it will deff help everything and i would go with the yellow top

is your car starting ? Or just windows and lights are not working ?