Sign in to follow this  
dvalue

Amp wont turn on

So I was demoing my Sundown 1500 amp to some guys, and thought I may have heard something that sounded like some slight whirring. I didn't think it was anything to worry about as everything was sounding fine, I turned everything off and turned off the car.

When I started up the car the next time: nothing. Checked all fuses, they were fine. Not even going into protect. :WTFBubble: Any ideas?

It is quite hot out there today, as well.

Edited by dvalue

So I was demoing my Sundown 1500 amp to some guys, and thought I may have heard something that sounded like some slight whirring. I didn't think it was anything to worry about as everything was sounding fine, I turned everything off and turned off the car.

When I started up the car the next time: nothing. Checked all fuses, they were fine. Not even going into protect. :WTFBubble: Any ideas?

It is quite hot out there today, as well.

Checked remote wire?

Check to see if the power light is on on the amplifier?? If so check all wire connections. ie power, ground on everything

Edited by sqjeep

Well, my mids and highs amp is working fine, remote to that amp is tied off of the bass amp, and no power light, no protection light

Well, my mids and highs amp is working fine, remote to that amp is tied off of the bass amp, and no power light, no protection light

Check you power and ground wires to see whats stopping the amp from receiving power.