Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET 2222222

Anyone in Houston have a TL? I know the drive for me would be around 4 hours and probably around 5-6 for BigJon. But I'm down for a day or two in Houston. Haven't gotten the chance to roll down there while ive been here in Texas

All I'm sayin' is let's listen to some good systems, have a great time, meet up with some great people and drink some goddamn great American beer. That's all I'm sayin dammit :popcorn:

Edited by CadillacMatt

You guys who live in Houston, do you know where the good cruise spots at? Like where they swang up and down the road on them 84 spokes?? IDK thinking about staying Saturday night and leaving Sunday let's party it up

i tend to stay away from them, but somehow they follow us and end up ruining everything by having the cops come out and run everyone off

but there are always meets and lots of other car/audio enthusiasts everywhere in houston no matter what day

im busy this weekend now.....so hopefully since theres a lack of people postin up, we can move this to another weekend and try again.

So it's not goin down this weekend? :suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

where at? hahahah

we dont even have a clue where to meet up at or anything, this weekend im goin to be busy though, so its no good for me.

So it's not goin down this weekend? :suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

Sorry brotha! Looks like it aint happenin this weekend. Dont know where to go or meet up. Not enough input.... I am sure we will give it another go here soon. Dont go dying on me! :suicide-santa:

Sorry brotha! Looks like it aint happenin this weekend. Dont know where to go or meet up. Not enough input.... I am sure we will give it another go here soon. Dont go dying on me! :suicide-santa:

Gah... it's all good... suppose I've been layed off long enough and need to find a new source of funds (aka JOB) before I go out and party all crazy like that lol... but let's definitely set this up for Houston I've never been out that way and want to go hang in the capital of swang 'n' bang for a change... heh... let's keep this idea alive guys we need a team effort for this to go down! Those who made it to the S.A. meet know how we do!!! lol fing05.gif

sorry pals.. i have to work this weekend .. and i would want to trailor my car in order to go to houston... 24 inch skinnys are no joke when it comes to price tag......

but im on the hunt for a place near me that we can wang with no problems.....com

ooookkkk

i still got the same stuff as last time except i got a 19" flipdown screen and waiting on some 11.2" headrest lcds