Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Little Behind on E-Mails

Hey guys, not avoiding anyone but I am behind on e-mails by a day or two due to the holiday. Will work to get through them as soon as I can.

Hey guys, not avoiding anyone but I am behind on e-mails by a day or two due to the holiday. Will work to get through them as soon as I can.

what you take weekends and holidays off? slacker why dont you reply to PMs and emails at 2AM on sat thats messed up i think your just avoiding me

what you take weekends and holidays off? slacker why dont you reply to PMs and emails at 2AM on sat thats messed up i think your just avoiding me

YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No joke a guy PMed me at 9:39pm on Sat night then again at 4:40am on Sun morning and then again at 10am Mon wanting to know why I hadn't got back to him yet and then actually went to another website and made a post about it. Impatient much?!? lulz

No joke a guy PMed me at 9:39pm on Sat night then again at 4:40am on Sun morning and then again at 10am Mon wanting to know why I hadn't got back to him yet and then actually went to another website and made a post about it. Impatient much?!? lulz

Now that is just rude!

Sign in to follow this