Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

There is going to be a delay on any new orders for about two weeks.

I am going to have to wait on any new orders for the next two weeks. I am getting so backed up customers are getting frustrated and asking for refunds. And on top of it all UPS seems to have misplaced some enclosures for about the 10th time in two months. If I have given you a tracking number you should see a status change by Friday. The e-mails for quotes can keep coming and I will extend the sale pricing however you can expect a two week time period before I am able to concentrate on any new quotes.

thanks,

Quentin

I am going to have to wait on any new orders for the next two weeks. I am getting so backed up customers are getting frustrated and asking for refunds. And on top of it all UPS seems to have misplaced some enclosures for about the 10th time in two months. If I have given you a tracking number you should see a status change by Friday. The e-mails for quotes can keep coming and I will extend the sale pricing however you can expect a two week time period before I am able to concentrate on any new quotes.

thanks,

Quentin

hey man, my friend still hasnt received his refund. u said he'd receive it by monday/tuesday

this is ridiculous. over a month with limited contact.you only pick up on some of the calls even if we leave a voicemail after you telling us to, you say you dont receive it. you say you will refund his $400 and he doesnt receive it after you say he should have. and we contact u again about it and u dont wanna pick up the phone. get with it man. you run a business and you should keep your word after saying you will do something.

that's probably why he made this thread is so people like you get dealt with first so no more people in your situation get's "stuck."

this is ridiculous. over a month with limited contact.you only pick up on some of the calls even if we leave a voicemail after you telling us to, you say you dont receive it. you say you will refund his $400 and he doesnt receive it after you say he should have. and we contact u again about it and u dont wanna pick up the phone. get with it man. you run a business and you should keep your word after saying you will do something.

Shit HAPPENS. I've dealt with Quentin before and customer service can't get any better.

I was having problems with my set up when he offered to fix the enclosure again, Did I mention it was FREE and he was willing to put himself in more debt for my satisfaction. That's ALOT of frustration and work on his part. Also he said he was having problems with UPS. He must be using all fingers and toes to keep ya'll satisfied, so just give him some space and time.

BTW, the problem was not his problem it was my own which was fixed.