Sign in to follow this  
mikey5472

15" nightshade specs.

I may just be overlooking something, but i can't seem to find enclosure recommendations or sub displacement. And it says that it has 2 inches of xmax, so 48mm? I may be wrong, but I think there is 2.4 cm in 1 in. which means 24 mm=2.4 cm.

I may just be overlooking something, but i can't seem to find enclosure recommendations or sub displacement. And it says that it has 2 inches of xmax, so 48mm? I may be wrong, but I think there is 2.4 cm in 1 in. which means 24 mm=2.4 cm.

Best bet would be to email Jacob about the displacement, Xmax and recommended enclosure questions.

Recommended 3-3.5ft net volume per NS 15"

displacement is like 0.22ft

Thanks bro.

2.54cm = 25.4mm = 1"

2.54cm = 25.4mm = 1"

Yea and it says that the nightshade has 2" of xmax. Which means it has 50.8mm of excursion. Just seem different or weird, idk. I can't imagine 50+mm of xmax. lol.

Edited by mdizzle5472

50mm is P-P

So 25mm each way relatively linear.

Leaving the linear realm they will "throw" up until the frame runs out of room.

Best bet would be to email Jacob about the displacement, Xmax and recommended enclosure questions.

x2

Sign in to follow this