Iced2

08 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Diesel (Full Custom)

looks nice, keep it up :drink40:

Definatly looks and sounds great!! :fing34: Was that a walk around? Looked like a walk on the side. LOL! Keep up the great work!

lol Ya man , a little lazy with the vid but I'll get some better ones on here soon.

On a side note does anyone know how to change the title of a topic? I been wanting to change this one but havnt been able to figure it out

Send a PM to a mod on here and they will help you out.

imagejpeg_2-2.jpg

Cutting and buffing the paint.......

imagejpeg_2_30.jpg

imagejpeg_2_29.jpg

Not much of an update but thats all for now...

I put 3-4 coats of clear wanting to do a nice buff job on my son's car, but have no experience with buffing and would hate to F it up.

That paint is really shining!! :dancing:

nice job man very clean build! :drink40:

What do you want the title to be?

What do you want the title to be?

was wanting to do

08 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Diesel (Full Custom)

4 15" DC XL's 2 RF T4000's , 1T1000.4, T400.2 DLS MIDS & HIGHS

Not fully together but i had to get it rhino lined so here she is on the road.....

imagejpeg_2_35.jpg

At the liner shop getting the bed done....

imagejpeg_2_34.jpg

Came out pretty nice.....

imagejpeg_2_36.jpg

imagejpeg_2_32.jpg

What's next on the list of to do's??

Lets see, mostly put the inside back together, wire up a T400.2 and the DLS UP's. put the box back in and bed cover. Then just wash her up and roll it. Also on the electrical I'm trying to get some Dual Alts. But I'm still wanting on DC power to price it out for me.

Lets see, mostly put the inside back together, wire up a T400.2 and the DLS UP's. put the box back in and bed cover. Then just wash her up and roll it. Also on the electrical I'm trying to get some Dual Alts. But I'm still wanting on DC power to price it out for me.

Sctrach that the duals just got ordered, I just called instead of waiting on the PM's, there pricey tho no doubt . The Extenvive Amperage 250 has been a good alt for the two years its been there but we need alot more power and 400amps at do it..idle 600 when its driveing should do it

Your wiring is so clean, love the blowthrough, who did your paint and graphics? LOOKS AWESOME! :morepower1:

Your wiring is so clean, love the blowthrough, who did your paint and graphics? LOOKS AWESOME! :morepower1:

Thanks bro, ya i love blowthroughs myself. The whole truck paint,graphics,system and lift was done by me and my two brothers

Awesome work!! Have enjoyed the build progress and all the pics. Keep us updated as you get it all back together!

Awesome work!! Have enjoyed the build progress and all the pics. Keep us updated as you get it all back together!

Thanks bro,

Here is that lastest pics, got her out on the road its been a blast running it just need my duals to be good..

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

The box....

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Sweet!!! Look's Awesome!!! I guess the hooks on the box are for getting it in and out? Bring on the dual Alts!!

Thanks bro, ya i love blowthroughs myself. The whole truck paint,graphics,system and lift was done by me and my two brothers

Ya'll have some real skill, the Red lines set it off! Final product of the blow through looks really nice :drink40:

Ya'll have some real skill, the Red lines set it off! Final product of the blow through looks really nice :drink40:

Ya we needed somthing to break up the two tone a bit, ,,

The trucks already putting in work..

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Edited by Iced2

That's working in style!!

Sure looks nice, great job.

A little update, got some projecter for the truck. wanted to try these out

IMAG0161.jpg

Also went to a show today and got metered , not to bad

IMAG0164.jpg

Edited by Iced2