shizzzon

10-24-09 Somerset, KY MECA 2x Event

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/10-24-09KYv3.pdf

Who's going?

This is one of the many first 2x events of the 2010 competing season and probably the 1st sanctioned one i'll be attending.

So.. if any one of u guys want to come see a walled Scion tC, i'll more than likely be there.

about 3hrs away.

You all can follow me down there. Make sure u get directions just in case u get caught up in traffic or somethin.

Everybody that is going that personally knows me, we all can meet up around 8-830am that morning

Anyone else that is going that doesnt know me and wants to meet up prior, PM me and i'll give u my number for such arrangement and our local team meetup location.

about 3hrs away.

You all can follow me down there. Make sure u get directions just in case u get caught up in traffic or somethin.

Everybody that is going that personally knows me, we all can meet up around 8-830am that morning

Anyone else that is going that doesnt know me and wants to meet up prior, PM me and i'll give u my number for such arrangement and our local team meetup location.

uh, three hours south of you? what time would you think we would be returning, ball park?

:drink40: SHOTGUN!!! :drink40:

is 8pm back at in Louisville fine?

Once metering starts, typically it's about 3 hrs of judging. Metering starts at 2pm...

If hardly anybody shows up for all events, it should be quicker.

oh and shotgun, lol. Do you not wish to compete?

man there is no way the dakota will be ready and mdizzle is down for a rebuild......could bring jdawg, just for the meter, bear won't take the 77 cougar (tank) past the gas station.lol

i am thinking 8 would be great.... more than likely i will do like two days down in louisville, mommy can do the boat and i will do the soundoff....then whatever sunday, maybe da zoo :shrug:

Yay.... Bring the Noise!

uh, looking gloom for ol' chop, work just won't break loose.....

i will get out there eventually though.

you dont think u can make it? what about mdizzle?

somebody send me the info about the show itself, my pc wont pull up the pdf''s right.

what is the name of the carshow itself, is it inside.

Im pretty sure im going to be there as well as some of my teammates. The show is called somernites cruise. It is outdoors. Here's a few links from MECA's website, forum, and additional info.

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/10-24-09KYv3.pdf

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/eventtable.aspx

http://www.mecaforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,6813.0.html

http://www.somernitescruise.com/october.html

Also do you all know what class your going to be in? If you need help getting MECA legal lmk.

Edited by cman0655555

I'm going. Plan on competing in AS2 if the fusing hold. I'll meet up with yall just give me a spot to be at

I'm going. Plan on competing in AS2 if the fusing hold. I'll meet up with yall just give me a spot to be at

Fusing should hold on a 3000d . What ohm load do you have the amp running at and what type of fuseblock are you running?

i'm either gonna be in Modified 4 or Modex 2, whichever the judges feel..

It doesn't really matter because if the judges feel i need to be in Modex... i'm just gonna tear out my wall and create a shell in side my car behind the B pillar with a steel tubed frame around the whole box design to prevent flex if that's hwo they wanna do it, :) Or.. if they put me in Modified 4, then i'll see how loud i can get my wall.. I'm onyl runnin 7kw right now and if i stay in M4, i'll drop in 6 mroe batts and up myself to 24,000w.

But until those times, this is my first sanction event, i've competed in non sanctions but just never sanction. I really don't care what i do the first couple times but after that, i'll start gettin down to business. all i need is motivation and goin to shwos wil do it

Fusing should hold on a 3000d . What ohm load do you have the amp running at and what type of fuseblock are you running?

it's at 1 ohm on 2 12s (HDC3s)

That's gonna be iffy.. should work though!

You can ran up to 75A fuse....

Technically.. u do have a good chance on not blowing a fuse out!

Each one of my 3500ds peaks at 135A of maximum current draw on music.

I have all around high rise.. I guess that's good to some degree, hehe.

Come out to the meetup friday.

I'm gettin my car back tomorrow so i'll be rewiring it for legal purposes so i can go to the show.

That's gonna be iffy.. should work though!

You can ran up to 75A fuse....

Technically.. u do have a good chance on not blowing a fuse out!

Each one of my 3500ds peaks at 135A of maximum current draw on music.

I have all around high rise.. I guess that's good to some degree, hehe.

Come out to the meetup friday.

I'm gettin my car back tomorrow so i'll be rewiring it for legal purposes so i can go to the show.

at the usual spot Im guessing and what time. I hope it's late, I don't get off until 5

I get out of classes at 4 so I'll be able to be there at 5pm. I'm going to try to run all the wires before friday though so all I have to do friday is fuse testing.

man this is a real challenge, (roadtrip), i am going to text mikey right now.

no road trip for IAK, too many obstacles to overcome......

will continue working on current goal of Carl Casper show...

sorry shizzzon, we just can't pull this one off.

will be anxious to learn of your results.

chop

IAK