Sign in to follow this  
bdawg8527

orderering Btl 18

changing out the front battery doesnt do too much inless theres something wrong with that battery

you could go with a Kinetik 2400 or two 1800s

changing out the front battery doesnt do too much inless theres something wrong with that battery

you could go with a Kinetik 2400 or two 1800s

Actually changing out the starting battery will help if the battery is bad or if you get a bigger one but if you get the same size with the same specs then it will be useless.

Ok, bought a kinetik 2400. now one of the last things i need is a amp wire kit. anyone have a good idea of what kit to buy? and about how much and what kind should i use on the battery.

what kind of wires do you need.. just 1/0 gauge? look in knukoncepts.com for amp kits

what kind of wires do you need.. just 1/0 gauge? look in knukoncepts.com for amp kits

x2, any size up to 1/0awg use KnuKonceptz if you need 2/0awg or bigger then go get some welding wire at weldingsupply.com or weldingdepot.com

x2, any size up to 1/0awg use KnuKonceptz if you need 2/0awg or bigger then go get some welding wire at weldingsupply.com or weldingdepot.com

ok getting an amp wiring kit from there. and another question guys, running an isolator is fine right? seen mixed views about them and id hae to use one as i have a diff battery under the hood.

if your not going to play your system with the car off then it wont really be needed (some use it when using two different batteries but you dont have to).

if your not going to play your system with the car off then it wont really be needed (some use it when using two different batteries but you dont have to).

then how do i wire it? parallel? thought u had to have one with another battery

you dont have to have one... it helps when you have 2 diff batterys connected and you play ur system with ur car off it helps charge each other i think from what i have read.

you probably wont play ur system with ur car off since its for a daily driver, most daily drives drive and bump, from what i have seen atleast.

you got a nice set up goin for your self man your gonna be pounding like a champ!!!

get a volt meter also to help you monitor ur voltage.

what kind of Head unit u got?

What did I just say, you dont have to get an isolator unless you play your music with your CAR OFF to keep charging seperate (some people use it for playing with their car off or hooking up two different brand of batteries) . There are some people that dont use them when running two different brand of batteries and dont have any problems, so it is just personal preference.

Isolators have to different big terminals and two different small ones. The two small terminals (one is positive and the other is negative are for the power on and ground so the device can work properly), the two big terminals are for hooking up each battery together (battery #1 ---fuse-----------isolator-----------fuse--- battery #2).

you dont have to have one... it helps when you have 2 diff batterys connected and you play ur system with ur car off it helps charge each other i think from what i have read.

you probably wont play ur system with ur car off since its for a daily driver, most daily drives drive and bump, from what i have seen atleast.

you got a nice set up goin for your self man your gonna be pounding like a champ!!!

get a volt meter also to help you monitor ur voltage.

what kind of Head unit u got?

Yea i cant wait, good to know on the isolator. and yea just need a good amp wire kit and a volt meter. i got a alpine cda-9886 headunit. not sure about how much wire ill need. like if i can wire my battery and amp with an amp kit.

Sounds like this system ur saving up to get is going ot be a beast...

yea bought everything i need now. cept a few small things, like i may need a install kit for my car for my head unit. it was a double din so i need an adapter thing. and then just some speaker wire and amp wire. got my 0 gauge in. sub comes in on friday(october 16th) and ill build box, then amp next week and ill start bumpin.

Sign in to follow this