Sign in to follow this  
Hell-Razor

2x 12"s DC level 4

Alright, I have been looking and looking for these but I cannot find (on DC's website) where to order them. I find the specs and everything but no "order now". I have no idea how much they cost either... Any "hey dumbass, go here" posts would be good =)

Thanks in advanced. :fing34:

Alright, I have been looking and looking for these but I cannot find (on DC's website) where to order them. I find the specs and everything but no "order now". I have no idea how much they cost either... Any "hey dumbass, go here" posts would be good =)

Thanks in advanced. :fing34:

You just email him and he will either give you pricing or recommend you to a dealer

Hey dumb ass go here www.dcsoundlab.com, just contact rusty @ rusty@dcsoundlab.com or call him, 1-775-425-5700.

Hey dumb ass go here www.dcsoundlab.com, just contact rusty @ rusty@dcsoundlab.com or call him, 1-775-425-5700.

hahah, thanks.

-1 rep for you, lets try some civility next time eh?

-1 rep for you, lets try some civility next time eh?

I dont think he deserved that -1, read the very first post.. the guy asked to be called a dumbass.