Sign in to follow this  
juanito

sundown 3500 or rf 4000bd

buying btl 18 fully loaded wondering if to go old school with rf 4000bd

or get a sundown 3500 , buying powerful amp because wil be adding secound 18 in future.

either amp will put out enourmous power..so in order to support that how strong is your electrical?

either amp will put out enourmous power..so in order to support that how strong is your electrical?

stock 4 now ´will up grade as soon as i get either amp .

ok...upgrading electrical means HO alternator, big 3, batteries, etc... umm i personally would go with Sundown because there cs is excellent they will take care of ya...plus the 3500d does rated power at 12.6v which is ungodly

i have no clue which amp is better... both amps are very efficient. but i think the rockford does rated power at 14.4v while like i said sundown does at 12.6v

either amp will treat you BTLs nice

well i have played with acouple of Sundowns, and none of the RFs.............. I own a Sundown, so does three of the guys in our sound club...... Sundown is on this forum.......

i am going to vote Sundown!

chop

Doesn't Need Any Debate. Sundown.

Doesn't Need Any Debate. Sundown.

thanks 4 your input guys ordering saz4500 instead of 3500 you only live once ´´go big or go home :woot:

You will be very pleased with your purchase. I own a SAZ-1500D and it is outstanding! Your electrical will be needing lots and lots of help to power that beast!

Sign in to follow this