AirFramerMack

Military discount?

Just curious if FI offers a discount for active duty military? I just placed my order for 1 of 2 IB3 18s. Its going to be one loud SQ corolla :D

Edited by AirFramerMack

No..sorry.

We've built enclosures and loaded subs in them and sent them to iraq for a few of the guys in the barracks.

Other then that there are no discounts for anybody...everyone pays the same price :)

No..sorry.

We've built enclosures and loaded subs in them and sent them to iraq for a few of the guys in the barracks.

Other then that there are no discounts for anybody...everyone pays the same price :)

That is a shame.

Everybody is treated equally...regardless...always have been and always will be.

Trust me, I do a LOT of work for the military that nobody knows about, behind the scenes helping in ways that only those who are directly effected in the field even know about.

The guys who purchase the speakers in the car audio market simply believe in a truly American made product and don't mind paying for it :)...many times it is cheaper than woofers that are of Chinese descent.

My apologies if you do not approve.

Everybody is treated equally...regardless...always have been and always will be.

Trust me, I do a LOT of work for the military that nobody knows about, behind the scenes helping in ways that only those who are directly effected in the field even know about.

The guys who purchase the speakers in the car audio market simply believe in a truly American made product and don't mind paying for it :)...many times it is cheaper than woofers that are of Chinese descent.

I do think someone who spends 12-18 months on the front line deserves a break. It's one of those things if you aren't there to experience it, you wouldn't understand. Just so far you guys are the only company that doesn't.

Edited by AirFramerMack

Well aware of what goes on in the front lines...i've designed and implemented things for it...and have nothing but the utmost respect for the men and women that are there as I've talked to many of them to find out what it is they need and how they think...I have many friends that have been there and came back. Both Army and Marines.

They actually use those things in that environment and they are there to make their lives easier and better there...on the front line where it really matters. Not for a speaker from a different entity that has nothing to do with those device(s).

Again..sorry if you do not approve...it is what it is.

We help in ways that nobody here could possibly fathom...it is much more then a 'discount'..far more then any other company in this industry does. :)

Cheers!

Just so you know, I am military also but think about this, How many companies would ship a 46lb monster via US postal to a soldier overseas? NOT MANY! Fi does though. They are alright in my book!

Yep :)

I wish I still had the pictures of the guys that we build the enclosure for the SSD 12 and loaded it for them in the barracks in Iraq...it was pretty neat haha.

I do think someone who spends 12-18 months on the front line deserves a break. It's one of those things if you aren't there to experience it, you wouldn't understand. Just so far you guys are the only company that doesn't.

Dude chill the fuck out and keep that attitude on your ship. It is people like who who think you are ENTITLED to saving $$$ who make Military discounts dissapear and who give the Military a black eye. So quit while you are a head and calm down on that shit.

Keep on doin guys.

J

I wish I still had the pictures of the guys that we build the enclosure for the SSD 12 and loaded it for them in the barracks in Iraq...it was pretty neat haha.

Hell when you guys started your shirts I wore it to the Kuwait Towers. First Fi in the Middle East I believe.

J

Hell when you guys started your shirts I wore it to the Kuwait Towers. First Fi in the Middle East I believe.

J

Im not on a ship im an Individual augmentee on the ground with the marines and I absolutely think I am entitled to it so go fuck yourself

Just so you know, I am military also but think about this, How many companies would ship a 46lb monster via US postal to a soldier overseas? NOT MANY! Fi does though. They are alright in my book!

DC sound labs

J

Im not on a ship im an Individual augmentee on the ground with the marines and I absolutely think I am entitled to it so go fuck yourself

Dont cry about it, they dont offer it so move on (showing all these emotions over the computer to plead your case wont help). Just accept the fact and move on, if that is a turn-off for you then go to another company if its that bad, stop just expecting things (its people in this world who cant even get the basics or afford them and your crying over a little discount). You cant please everybody and that just goes to show how some people think because of their title or position they deserve all these benefits, your the same as everyone else you just choose a different lifestyle and occupation (were glad your out there fighting but that doesnt make you any better then the rest of us). Good job FI and keep up the good work with everything you guys do :woot: .

J

After comments like that , If I were a business owner I would flat out refuse to sell to you.

Way to be a professional...

It is a good thing there are so many NOT like you that make Marines look good.

And as for entitlements, as a marine you are entitles to food water and a bit of cover overhead, entitled to discounts.. Get bent.

Edited by david in germany

....What A pucking Crybaby, After Reading This Thread I Am Truly Disgusted. I Feel Like I Need Say No More, And You're Quite Lucky I Don't.

Yeah, this is done.