sundownz

SAX-50.4 Close Out Continued

Creating a new and separate thread to clear the clutter. We still have a fair amount available !

----------

Paypal me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com to order or talk to your favorite dealer.

----------

SAX-50.4 -- $200 shipped in continental 48 states

I will still include a 2-year warranty on these. Most customers shopping for an amp at this power level are more concerned about $ to watt and less about crossover flexibility. So we are closing out the 50.4 and will be developing a less expensive model to replace it without as much crossover flexibility to offer more watts per dollar. Make no mistake... the 50.4 is deceptively powerful as it produces over 60 watts per channel in reality.

SAX504_Casing_SML.jpg

SAX504_Internal_SML.jpg

I would really like to get one of these before they are gone. O I will have one. lol.

this would fit in nicely with my setup

wish i had the $200 :/

if i happen to find some money i might just have to

I want one of these but I'm really limited on space can I get me the length dimension in inches? I converted the mm dimension provided to inches, but then I went to check what was provided for the 3500 length dimension and noticed it is not correct, it states that the length is 594 mm which converts to 23.4 inches however I measured mine and its 26 inches. So can someone please measure one for me and let me know the exact length of this amp in inches? Thanks...

Edited by SexySoundLab

The 3500D is incorrect - the other amps are correct.

Need to get up w/ Mark about fixing the site... the 3500 has the 3000 length listed.

I want another one but I want to know more about the replacement first! Uuuggghhh...like price?

do you still have these in stock? and how much would 2 shipped to hawaii cost? my zip code is 96813.

If the thread is still here... that means I still have them.

my mids and highs arent really high wattage speakers, my 6.5"s are 100 watt max and my tweeters are 120 i think. i was just gonna run with them till they blow so would you suggest this over 100.4?

Hmmm, I'm thinking of selling off the JL 300/4 and getting one of these to match my SAZ-1500D. By feb. I should be a serious Sundown representative when the SA8's come out, doing 4! LOL! Damn you Jacob, my pockets are gonna be really empty in the next few months now...haha!

Any additional info regarding the amp that's replacing the 50.4? Id love to see a powerful 4 channel Sundown amp with a small footprint.

I believe that Sundown is working on a SAE-100.4

It won't have the elaborate crossover flexiblity as the SAX-100.4

I believe that Sundown is working on a SAE-100.4

It won't have the elaborate crossover flexiblity as the SAX-100.4

That is not replacing the SAZ-50.4, that is a different line of amplifiers.

I won't be making such a small amp with the incredible crossover flexibility -- it makes the amp "too expensive" for most people (customers have spoken with their wallets).

Any idea of the price point for the SAE-100.4 and a ETA Jacob? I'm running passive right now and fall into "bang for the buck" category. I'm really torn between keeping my JL300/4 or getting a Sundown (50.4 or 100.4) just to have matching amps......needless I know but it looks better IMHO.

I expect the SAE-100.4 to be under $299 MSRP.

It sounds like something id be interested in. I dont need advanced x overs on the amp like the SAX 100.4D. I just need something i can bridge 2 channels to a sub and run the other 2 to fronts. Any idea if it will be smaller in size? If it'll be closer to the 50.4 in size that would be sweet.