sundownz

Sundown Z15 D2 and D4 Close-Out Special

how many do you have left of each jacob

hey i need a z15 d2 anymore left paypal to where

how many do you have left of each jacob

hey i need a z15 d2 anymore left paypal to where

It looks like they're gone.

Damn damn damn, I should have thought of this last week.

Should still be in stock! As far as how many shrug.gif best to email sundownz@sundownaudio.com.

Jacob will close this thread when they are sold out!

Great buy on a great subwoofer!

Last page it said 4 left, then on this page guy said he paid for 4.

I'll send an e mail and see what happens.

hi, sent you an email, but saw your backed up email thread so i decided to post. i would like a d2. would it perform well in 3.9 cu tuned to 28 hz and how much extra would it cost me to have it overnighted? thx.

Edited by 2throwed

hi, sent you an email, but saw your backed up email thread so i decided to post. i would like a d2. would it perform well in 3.9 cu tuned to 28 hz and how much extra would it cost me to have it overnighted? thx.

Really no reason to have it overnighted, it only took about 2 days at the most for the sub to get to me from when I ordered it. The biggest enclosure the Z15 can be put in is 4 ft^3 and 28hz is the lowest Jacob recommended tuning for these puppies.

Really no reason to have it overnighted, it only took about 2 days at the most for the sub to get to me from when I ordered it. The biggest enclosure the Z15 can be put in is 4 ft^3 and 28hz is the lowest Jacob recommended tuning for these puppies.

thank you sir, ordering now.

I asked this question on another forum but didn't get any answers so I thought I'd throw it out here.

What's the displacement on these? And I had a ? about box specs so I guess I'll just ask it here to avoid starting a new thread.

Now I've read a few threads about z15 boxes but wanted to verify a few things before I build my box (slot port). I'm going to run this sub off a sae1200d at 1 ohm. I'm wanting a box that's going to give me good output without sacrificing accuracy. I listen to a lot of metal, rap, prog. rock, etc so I need something that will handle the higher sub frequencies as well as the lows (I would give up some lows to have a greater range). I was thinking like 3-3.2 cubes tuned to 35-38 hz with about 40-45 sqin of port. Any recommendations? I'll probably cross it over at 80 hz, maybe 70.

This is for the trunk of a 02 Bonneville. Sub back port back. Not looking for a box design, just some recommendations.

:fing34:

Lovely. I'm thoroughly enjoying mine so far.

I now own a classic! :drink40:

Just give it another 20 years and it may begin to go up in value.