Sign in to follow this  
VIP3R

Box design/help

in recommendation by denim to post here,

i run a f150 supercrew 2001(need to be able to use seats but not necessarily the middle) its a 40/60 split.

i have pioneer headunit with door speakers that are amped..

and im looking to finish my system

Im willing to run 2 10s.

but, I have considered a single 12 in ssd or an icon. :]

there are a few prefab boxes but they are 5/8 mdf and ya know... blah blah...and the recent recommendation is got offered was to do 2 10IDv3 subs in a 1.0 cube sealed box under the seat from supercrewsound

now i would love help if anyone offered to design a box for me with blueprints or even build one for me of course money is involved there.

im not sure what would be the best situation of where to put it, but i even considered an idea with the center console, etc. I would love to do a single 12 that BUMPS!

would sealed or ported be better in this case?

anyway, we can spare the details later and ask questions, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any help towards building my own box or creating specs or giving me ideas would be awesome, as i know not much about box building.

thanks

Couple of questions i have for you.

1. Could u get the measurements of the area you have to work with??

2. A pic of the area could help as well??

If you have the room for a properly built box the 2 10's would be louder cause of the more cone area, motor force, etc.

Couple of questions i have for you.

1. Could u get the measurements of the area you have to work with??

2. A pic of the area could help as well??

If you have the room for a properly built box the 2 10's would be louder cause of the more cone area, motor force, etc.

1.what dimensions do you need? cause it would depend what area we are talking about?

2.yes i could take a pic.

Im fine with 2 10s just i wasnt too fond of the ID 10s in that small box in a shared 1 cube.

but if i can make something better either ported/sealed. then id go for that with different 10s

also i was thinking single 12, especially if a ported box could happen with the center console area.

Edited by VIP3R

Well provide me with both that way you can weigh which one you like better.

gimme til the weekend ok?