Sign in to follow this  
millertime

buying a Xcon 15

So how did you guys come up with mascots for the subwoofers? Like why does the Icon have a Schnauzer? What are the other type of dogs?

It is not serious, but it is our dogs between the two of us. ;) And since there are 3 speakers and 3 dogs, just funny.

Ferdinand is a Mini-Schnauzer

Maxie is a Euraiser

Bailey is a Beagle I think. ;)

I didnt think it was that serious but it sounded interesting when you said they had mascots, just a curious individual and that caught my attention so I thought I would ask.

:drink40:

So how did you guys come up with mascots for the subwoofers? Like why does the Icon have a Schnauzer? What are the other type of dogs?

It is not serious, but it is our dogs between the two of us. ;) And since there are 3 speakers and 3 dogs, just funny.

Ferdinand is a Mini-Schnauzer

Maxie is a Euraiser

Bailey is a Beagle I think. ;)

I didnt think it was that serious but it sounded interesting when you said they had mascots, just a curious individual and that caught my attention so I thought I would ask.

:drink40:

that just goes to show how good ssa products are. they have mascots lol!

well i got it ordered .............. can't wait for it to get here now...........

fing05.gif

I'm sure you will love it !

Do you know have a box design yet?

no not yet.. i kind of have a few ideas.. but i haven't went out and got any messurmeants yet to see how many cubic ft it will be..this weekend i will start on it