Sign in to follow this  
Enellz

3000D and The Gain Knob

Okay here is my somewhat problem. I have a 3000D with a Bass knob and I am trying to figure out how to get this Gain Knob set right. Now I have my gain set, and everything right on my deck, my thing is when I plug in the Knob do I set it to minimum or Max, or do I set the Gain and deck with the Knob already plugged into the amp? I am trying to get it where I can just turn the knob to turn up the gain instead of the deck, which is a pain in the ass. Because as of right now when I turn up the Knob it reaches it full potential at about half instead of max, so I really cant get it to where I want it with that small of a range. So am I doing this sh*t right or what. Thanks

Enellz

umm it was my understanding that you first set your gain on the amp via a tone (50-60hz) then set the knob all the way to the left, min then plug it in. and away you go! when you turn the knob to max it will be max of the gain that you set. so if you turned your gain to say 30volts, when you turn the knob to max you will get 30v!

correct... its not a "bass knob" its a remote gain .. so plug her in... turn the knob up... then set your gains.

when the knob is all the way up... its only to yout highest setting on your amp.. no higher.. it only reduces the gain.

Sign in to follow this