Sign in to follow this  
adam_fox

wanting a fi btl 15

hey guys i want have the best system in my school and im 15 and this will be my first system i know that its big for my first system but its just what i want. i dont have all the money for it either but i have enough for a sub and i was just wondering what would be the best amp and box for my sub, any help would be appreciated

hey guys i want have the best system in my school and im 15 and this will be my first system i know that its big for my first system but its just what i want. i dont have all the money for it either but i have enough for a sub and i was just wondering what would be the best amp and box for my sub, any help would be appreciated

theres a lot of guides on the forum on system builds....do u have the money ...and the first on the list is ELECTRICAL.... :noob::woot:

so what do i have to do to the electrical

Depends on your vehicle, current electrical system and what amplifier you go with. But knowing that you want the BTL, plan on spending a good amount of money on your electrical.

You should plan on spending at least a grand for a proper electrical system for a BTL to properly power it...

gl w/ build im 14 go to parkview high springfield,mo. im deffinately the loudest at my school and the rest of the schools around springfield lol.

ya the first thing i did was run 0 guage from alt to batt + and ran 4 guage back in the cab to extra batt which if your getting a fi they are power hungry :popcorn: , i have 1 fi bl 18 on a kicker 1200.1 (about to double both hurray for christmas lol) but if you dont already have a high amp alt which may come stock i suggest upgrading because without one your batteries wont be able to charge fast enough and will drain pretty fast.

Sign in to follow this