Sign in to follow this  
PHATBOi

Is This A Rip-Off?

I'm pretty sure audiosavings is a legitimate ebay seller, I've seen them around for a while and they have good feedback but I've never bought anything from them so I can't say I'm completely sure.

They also have a website: http://www.audiosavings.com/index.aspx

I'm pretty sure audiosavings is a legitimate ebay seller, I've seen them around for a while and they have good feedback but I've never bought anything from them so I can't say I'm completely sure.

They also have a website: http://www.audiosavings.com/index.aspx

x2, I dont think its a rip off (just be aware its refurbished thats why its cheap). I have used refurbished amps and subs without a problem a few times but vowed to by new from now on, it just personal preference.

I Think Hes Asking If The Brand Is Good.

In Other Words

1. Is This An Efficient Amp

2. Does It Actually Put Out 4000 Watts

considering it has 75 amps of fusing i dont think it does rated at max draw if it were 100% efficient you would get 1080w so id figure 800w probably. for a true 2k it should have 4 40's not 3 25's that or be externally fused

considering it has 75 amps of fusing i dont think it does rated at max draw if it were 100% efficient you would get 1080w so id figure 800w probably. for a true 2k it should have 4 40's not 3 25's that or be externally fused

Do the XTs have any internal fusing like the MDs?

And yeah sorry for the mix up, no experience with the amps, just with the site.