Sign in to follow this  
kraudio12

15" Bl Fully Loaded

Does anyone have the true power rating on this sub i recently just got one and i was wondering how much could they handle

what i have been hearing is anywhere from 1500 to 2500 any truth to this

i don't wanna ruin my new sub

Just put RMS power on it and it will pound and last a long time.

enclosure plays a pretty big role in it, just give it rms like said above n i guarentee u will b happy.

Does anyone have the true power rating on this sub i recently just got one and i was wondering how much could they handle

what i have been hearing is anywhere from 1500 to 2500 any truth to this

i don't wanna ruin my new sub

i have mine playin off 1500.

i wouldnt go much more then that.

especially not 2500.

The BL motors handle 1500 watts very well in a large box. Just be smart about it, and it'll last forever.

Edit: Well that is, until you think about how you want that extra punch and get a BTL :) :)

Edited by holley2346

The BL motors handle 1500 watts very well in a large box. Just be smart about it, and it'll last forever.

Edit: Well that is, until you think about how you want that extra punch and get a BTL :) :)

when the box is larger power handling goes down.

when the box is larger power handling goes down.

Exactly, That's Why Mine Handled 1800rms 24/7 In A Smaller Enclosure. (I Suggest The OP NOT Do This Though.)

Give us more details, how much room do you have to build a box? If you stick within there box recommendation specs than dont give it no more than 1500rms (but it still does not need that much power, 1000-1500rms).

Give us more details, how much room do you have to build a box? If you stick within there box recommendation specs than dont give it no more than 1500rms (but it still does not need that much power, 1000-1500rms).

i have plently of room for the box i was just wondering what type of power to throw at it because i have a crossfire bmf 1000 or a soundstream picasso 1700 wasn't sure which one to use but i think im gonna go with the crossfire thanks for the help everyone

box is already built and tuned to about 35ish

Is it the dual 1 or dual 2 ohm voice coil setup?

Sign in to follow this