alexzmommy

Enclosure Design

So for my enclosure I want something girly:) Such as gucci or louis vuitton.So does anyone got any ideas on this or any similar enclosures.(I wanna be original) :ehh:

You want to put your subs inside purses? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

They have gucci, louis vutton and other fabrics available to wrap your enclosure with.

You want to put your subs inside purses? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

lol, she is referring to the enclosure covering..... as Jay-cee was saying...... i believe she is wanting any info or leads to where to get the fabrics at.....

hey sis , when you buy it, get enough to cover some panels and stuff in the car.....

any pics of these type of installs?

chop

Go with LV. My personal favorite. :)

yeah do the coach ive seen a bunch of people with lv and gucci but i havent seen anyone with coach yet. put some c's on it

yeah do the coach ive seen a bunch of people with lv and gucci but i havent seen anyone with coach yet. put some c's on it

exactly what i was thinking.. you should be able to find the fabric somewhere on the internet

Edited by mbarber25

http://www.windycityfabrics.com/lvold.htm

Check this link out. Might be what you are looking for, unless you want authentic material.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol :suicide-santa: boom .............................

I lost in a major car show to a 4 door M3 that had all LV interior.

As for covering, as said above you can find the fabric and cover it. Also, people have used foam and cut designs in the foam then covered the foam for a relief effect. :)

They have gucci, louis vutton and other fabrics available to wrap your enclosure with.

oooohhhhhh. haha. I didn't know they made fabric by itself. I'm not big on "fashion," as you could probably tell. Hey, I live in Kansas.