We need some updates on some scores using these bad ass SSA Subs. What kind of numbers are being put up using the Xcons now that they have been out awhile? How are they holding up? Numbers on 12s, 15s, 18s would be nice. Lets go SSA guys!

Not that many are in pure SPL installs. Almost all are in bass race or daily drivers, or just tuned too low for a pure burping monster. Keeping in mind that they are not purpose build SPL drivers either. There have been a number of people posting scores in daily driver installs.

i did a 142 with a sealed box and 2 xcons. with a lot of problems that now got fixed.

Not that many are in pure SPL installs. Almost all are in bass race or daily drivers, or just tuned too low for a pure burping monster. Keeping in mind that they are not purpose build SPL drivers either. There have been a number of people posting scores in daily driver installs.

sponsor me a pair of Xcon 15's and you'll see mid 50's at 30hz.... :D

Not trying to say that they are SPL subs by any means. Just trying to get ideas on what these SQ subs can do in the lanes. I am in process of putting together my 2 18 XCONS on a sundown 3500d, about 6.5 cubes a piece and possibly making comp and daily interchangeable ports. Just trying to get an idea of what kind of numbers to expect.

sponsor me a pair of Xcon 15's and you'll see mid 50's at 30hz.... :D

My repeated quote in multiple emails everyday:

"We don't sponsor anyone, not even me!"

Thought you were selling off your equipment?

:peepwall:

I know you don't sponsor :D

Just messing with ya... I've scene your reply elsewhere.

**I am selling it all off..

I did a 142.9 of an 18" xcon and a 1500d. The box was tuned to 32hz.

I did a 142.9 off a 18" xcon and a 1500d. The box was tuned to 32hz.

I know you don't sponsor :D

Just messing with ya... I've scene your reply elsewhere.

**I am selling it all off..

I know, hence the :peepwall: above. :)

I did a 142.9 off a 18" xcon and a 1500d. The box was tuned to 32hz.

You can say that again. :)

my truck does 149.8 @ 37hz with less then rms power subs :)

Is that with the truck in the build log with 2 18s on the 3000d? If so, how many cubes on each sub?

my truck does 149.8 @ 37hz with less then rms power subs :)

Is that with the truck in the build log with 2 18s on the 3000d? If so, how many cubes on each sub?

Yes, and right around 6 even per.

I wanna see a 150! lol soo close, I'm sure you can squeeze it out somewhere

I wanna see a 150! lol soo close, I'm sure you can squeeze it out somewhere

When we upgrade the electrical, and swap out the 3000D for a pair of 2000D's, then the score should rise some.

well for the second time, my back window has been shattered. Just tonight in fact. Not sure if it's from exposure to those subs or someone is messing with me. Happened in two different towns though, i'm beginning to wonder ;/

well for the second time, my back window has been shattered. Just tonight in fact. Not sure if it's from exposure to those subs or someone is messing with me. Happened in two different towns though, i'm beginning to wonder ;/

:wtf:

yeah kind of fishy. Why go with 2 2000ds instead of a 4500d? what's the advantage?

The SSA demo truck is Mark's daily driver, and the 4500D is more of an extreme competition amplifier, not to mention it is more power than the Xcon's are meant to take, and more then we want people thinking they can throw at them.

sad.gif