Will these subs die?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will these subs die?

• Hell yeah, your stupid for thinking otherwise
    • Maybe, Take it easy on the gain
    • No problem as long as the signal is clean
    • This will work fine for daily blasting all the time

I'd dump the amp before the drivers.

Nope, far from severe. Actually, I never would have wasted my money on the amp or the company.

YOu could've saved money and the strain on your electrical system and just gone with a 1500 watt amp. You wouldn't even be able to hear the difference.

fing05.giffing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

Really whats so bad about this amp? I kind of want to know now... I always thought RD was a very reputable company. anyone else have an opinion... :peepwall:

Umm, I think someone has been lying to you.

lets see I think I have seen this many RD's ran in anything I've ever installed or seen at a show......ZERO! but as I have no real personal hands on experience with them, I'm not going to hate. :duel:

ALOT of people here in Louisiana run RD. And after seeing his shady business practices I will NEVER buy anything from him.

The only thing i would run that's RD, is the D9, since it's not HIS board design anyway.

ALOT of people here in Louisiana run RD. And after seeing his shady business practices I will NEVER buy anything from him.

The only thing i would run that's RD, is the D9, since it's not HIS board design anyway.

yeh I do like the internals on that amp, but I suppose it's like crunch and their 3000d-pro, one good amp at the top and the rest are there as a distraction to make some money. lol

I wouldn't care if someone GAVE ME RD stuff though, I'm sure I could put it to some use messing around in the ole garage...and the wall sockets....

Return it while you can. They take the cake for slimeball company of the car audio decade.

It's starting to make more and more sense why I haven't heard of this company.

You think they would let me get my money back? Wow, I regret getting this amp now.

You think they would let me get my money back? Wow, I regret getting this amp now.

by what great customer service they seem to have...no clue....where did you buy it?

by what great customer service they seem to have...no clue....where did you buy it?

Paypal to steve miller himself.

2 of the Type-r 15's shouldn't have a problem taking ~1000 a piece for daily.

I burped and bassraced with one on my zx2500 (2200 clamped power) and it took it fine. 1000 will be cake for it.

So if you stil intend on returning the amp, perhaps take a look at a 20.1 or sundown 2000d to fit the bill instead.

Paypal to steve miller himself.

well I suppose it shouldn't be too hard to call him or e-mail him and ask for a return...

I think you will be fine with the amp unless you wanna go through the hassle of returning it and buying another amp, how much did they have it on presale for?

Nothing from Steve is a great deal regrettably. Not a bigger sleaze in car audio at the moment. I have two close seconds, but will refrain as they are outside the realm of this thread.