Sign in to follow this  
millertime

dam !!!!! I don't know how you did this

well.. got the sub and put it in................... turned the gain up some................. well most the way up..........................then my boy and i turned a cd on.............. and........................ how the hell did you ever build such a .......... GREAT SUB.. :woot:

that is the best sounding sub i have ever heard... every note is so clear yet pounds so hard... my boy could not belive it .... it was worth every penny i paid then some... and that is even with my not so great amp... next will be a nice amp.. and i will be buying it from you guys..... thanks for everything !!!!!!!!! my boy want's2 12"s now.. he has 2 rockford P3's .. they get loud.... but they just sound like nothing but BRUMMMMMMMMMMMMM BRUMMMMMMMMMM.... not music.... the Xcon's are just unreal how well the sound.. yet pound so hard...... oh you can get out side my 2006 fx4 supercrew... and watch the door skins flex in and out..... one happy customer... well more then happy

Edited by millertime

Make sure you set the gains properly, don't want to pop a brand new driver. We had an Xcon come back because someone just cranked the gains and clipped it bad. Glad to hear you like the Xcon so much, but just wait until it breaks in. It gets better with time. :) And thank you for picking the Xcon!

i didn't have much time last night and it was dark... i will reset it all today,, i don't want to hurt my new baby...i can't hardley imagine it getting any better then it is.. i need to find a download for a test tone, then i can adjust it with my volt meter...

i'm off to find test tones.....

:)

i thought this story was going to end bad after the beginning haha

Congratulations !!!Nice movefing05.gif

show us some pics of your box and your sub, please!

interesting location...what amp are you using?

you should take a vid of that flex! and especially some vids of difference when your boy switches form P3's to xcons

I hope that sucker is held down some how.

i have a Hifonics Brutus BXi1208D... it says 1200 X 1 at 1 ohm,,,,,, and i have a cadance TXA 3004 running infinitys kapas in all 4 doors... and a jvc dvd head unit that puts out 5 volt pre outs.... here is a couple more pics of the rest of my truck.... movies Rock in it

StufffortheTruck004.jpg

StufffortheTruck003.jpg

Edited by millertime

That is a big screen.

i am going to buy a new monitor pretty soon.. i want one that swivels so you can turn it towards you..... i think the one i have now is a 15 inch... i put it in a couple years ago... it has a good picture on it tho..

I hope that sucker is held down some how.

it is in there so tight it will not move at all... the legs that the seat folds down on go on the side towards the driver side... and behind it... then the door pushes it aginst it and locks it over.. then the power seats is powered back..... you can grab the box and it will not budge any direction.... that box is only tempory... i plain on some bucket seats... then building like a consule box with a kerfed port .. should all look really good when i am done.. my winter project.... i am think of buildind a box for my kid to practice on with a kerfed port and see how it turns out.... mite start this weekend... i kind of enjoy learning new stuff.. and i have a table saw and all the tools needed ...