Punkeyboozter

RF Shallow sub box help pls

My frnd recently accuired two RFP3SD subs but my knowledge on box design for these shallow subs are limited.

Please help me with box capacity and tuning(ported). I know normal RF subs like a bitt of high tuning but for these ...i have no clue if they will like it to be different.

His goal is to squeeze it in a GETZ so space is a problem, if one will fit better, we might just go that way but he refuses to change subs so ill try and get this working for him.

He want it loud with a bit of oomf but IDK so would appreciate your imput.

Thanks guys.

My frnd recently accuired two RFP3SD subs but my knowledge on box design for these shallow subs are limited.

Please help me with box capacity and tuning(ported). I know normal RF subs like a bitt of high tuning but for these ...i have no clue if they will like it to be different.

His goal is to squeeze it in a GETZ so space is a problem, if one will fit better, we might just go that way but he refuses to change subs so ill try and get this working for him.

Thanks guys.

0.9 cubic feet tuned @ 36hz worked really well, and we were feeding it 500rms

Thanks guys.

0.9 cubic feet tuned @ 36hz worked really well, and we were feeding it 500rms

good stuff, we'll give it a try. He;s running a 1000BD if I remember right.

thanks bro.