porkchop

who all has been scorned or belittled by ///M5?

Like the title says, just curious as to who all has been put down or has friends who are not on here directly do to this guys unprofessional manner of doing things?

look into the ihop for a history of what sparked this question.

I have personally talked with many folks who have been distastefully approached by him.

I know several will bite their tongues on this one, just pm. me, i too am afraid of being booted off and missing out on something as great as this forum.

i am just really upset so it is a little easier to say " the hell with it" and post it up any way,

I know he would not hold back, that is for dam sure.

I mean it is simple enough to address folks with some respect, even if they are a new guy on here or need a little guidance.

is it necassary?

chop

The beginning of the end has happened...

I hope we can still communicate before the meet this weekend...

He gives me a good laugh.... Now when it comes down to it it id the internet all you gotta do is scroll down and by by m5s message goes. There is no need to be worked up over it hes that way and he will continue to be that way..... Not to be an ass or anyhing

Meh, sometimes he's an ass but he's helpful a lot of the time. And I think its just something about being behind the keyboards. I sometimes see my posts almost like I was set out to make someone feel like shit. But its just sometimes people set themselves up for it.

And the biggest thing about the INTERNET is.... seriousness. not. Don't take anything to heart from anyone. I bet you ///M5 is a sweet guy in real life. :ehh:

He gives me a good laugh.... Now when it comes down to it it id the internet all you gotta do is scroll down and by by m5s message goes. There is no need to be worked up over it hes that way and he will continue to be that way..... Not to be an ass or anyhing

x2, everybody has had their run in or two with ///M5 (but some people are brutally honest and say what they feel regardless of how it makes others feel); I dont fault him for that since more people should be like that (I am and thats why its easy to accept and deal with). To me thats just life people are going to say stuff all the time that may rub you the wrong way, especially on the internet where anybody can be tought. :nutkick:

this thread is full of worthlessness and i am going to close it....

Meh, sometimes he's an ass but he's helpful a lot of the time. And I think its just something about being behind the keyboards. I sometimes see my posts almost like I was set out to make someone feel like shit. But its just sometimes people set themselves up for it.

And the biggest thing about the INTERNET is.... seriousness. not. Don't take anything to heart from anyone. I bet you ///M5 is a sweet guy in real life. :ehh:

x2, especially when I reread the posts that I send people and they say something. Im always like I didnt mean it that way but hey thats just how it came out, take it and brush it off (there is nothing you can do about it anyway).

keep talkin like that and i will remove your posting privileges

Hey, i found a clip of him talkin to someone when SSA had videochat....

fellas, i do not want to cause a bad thing to happen me like loosing out on the forums,

i know it is the internet,

i know folks will talk how they want,

i think that it is redundent to have rules of ettitic and then have no desire to present the similar.

i think of this a little higher than just the internet, i think of it as a forum, where i feel comfortable at,

i have seen what the lack of good moderataion can cause and i choose not to go on those sites.

i am just upset to see somebody get punked on, for lack of better words.

just because he is not as inclined to understand the proper ettiic.

i feel it could of been handled better.

thats all.

i have seen similar instances a few many times, it is demotivating.

i have stood up for him, i have looked up to him, and now, wel now i am truly disapointed in him,

i know this does not mean shit to no one, but in the end, i will have spoke my mind as well,

and stood up for a buddy, niether in which i will be sorry for.

shizzzon, i have your number, under the worse case senerio, we are covered.

i really do not want to loose this sight but if so, then it was not meant to be.

chop

lol....one day ban and the whole world is turned upside down hahah.

Edited by patented17

fellas, i do not want to cause a bad thing to happen me like loosing out on the forums,

i know it is the internet,

i know folks will talk how they want,

i think that it is redundent to have rules of ettitic and then have no desire to present the similar.

i think of this a little higher than just the internet, i think of it as a forum, where i feel comfortable at,

i have seen what the lack of good moderataion can cause and i choose not to go on those sites.

i am just upset to see somebody get punked on, for lack of better words.

just because he is not as inclined to understand the proper ettiic.

i feel it could of been handled better.

thats all.

i have seen similar instances a few many times, it is demotivating.

i have stood up for him, i have looked up to him, and now, wel now i am truly disapointed in him,

i know this does not mean shit to anyone, but in the end, i will have spoke my mind as well,

and stood up for a buddy, niether in which i will be sorry for.

shizzzon, i have your number, under the worse case senerio, we are covered.

i really do not want to loose this sight but if so, then it was not meant to be.

chop

fixed.

hehe. :D If you ask Shizzzon, he will tell you how much of a real dick I am around these part of KY.

nope i got u beat.... by far....

Fallen soldiers.....

I never mean serious disrespect but i do enjoy comedy quite often.

thanks for the input fellas.

it is important to me to understand these issuses as well as audio.

perhaps it will encourage me to accept what is not right and bite my tonuge as well.

like i said i value what is here.

Phi, thanks, i cannot get spell check to do right on here and i am rather bad at spelling.

i try to proof read it, but sometimes i get to caught up in it all.lol.

i do thank you guys for your input, it is welcomed.

chop

wow.....................................

and shizzon.... wow to you too.

actually, having enough straight forward comments from ///m5 has allowed me to be more straight forward toward some people who, as we have seen before, provide hardly any information and expect the best help possible.

If they can't handle the tough life, then they leave or are not interested enough to learn.

Now, what i would like to see is explanation of 1-sided forwarding comments.

Having to discourage someone of an incorrect thought process or explanation should only be justified with an explanation rather than derrogative comments without answers that may be true...

That's probably why many people look away and why this thread was even made.

You can't know or learn without knowing or learning.

Here's how it is here folks.

WE HAVE RULES AND GUIDELINES ON THIS FORUM! Problem is, when people join, they don't read them. This forum is full of intelligent people whom know quite a bit more than even the minority of the forum can even grasp. Many of the users have been on the forum since its inception and consider it home. We protect it as so and will do everything in our power to keep it that way. It's tough love around here. Take it or leave it. We don't like idiots. We hold ourselves and everyone to a higher standard. What you may see as someone disrespecting you or something of that nature is not so, but keep in mind, RESPECT IS EARNED. This is NOT caraudio.com or any other forum that is full of idiots.

If you are being retarded, we WILL point it out and we WILL be blunt about it. No need to pussy foot around. We are not concerned about someone's pussy getting hurt. We're only concerned about helping.

If you are spreading false information, you WILL be called out on it. It doesn't matter what you think or what your research has lead you to believe, or what you've read on the internet and now believe to be the truth. If it's false, it's false and it will be corrected. IF you continue with spreading of the false information, action will be taken.

This is NOT A TEXT MESSAGING PLATFORM. IF you have a question or want to engage in a discussion do so with proper type and spelling. Many times you see people with run-on sentences and paragraphs with ZERO punctuation. Not only is it difficult to read, but it makes you look like a fool. If you cannot take the time to type and spell properly, phrase something so it can be understood, and give all the information that will be needed to help, then don't expect the forum members to take their time to help you.

Think before you type. What you READ in type may not necessarily be the same context as if it were spoken. Seriously, if something someone writes on an internet forum gets you upset or makes you feel down, you have other issues to deal with. Take a deep breath, look in the mirror and ask yourself if this person really matters to you. Will your whole day or life be affected by some type on a screen from someone you don't know? No, it won't. There's no need for anger or hatred.

Understand, the owner's are providing this forum to you for free. It is their property and they are offering you unlimited use as you see fit, as long as you abide by the rules. IF you invite someone into your home and they act outside of your rules, you discipline them or remove them from your home. They have no rights. Same applies here.

I will end this by saying that the moderation staff on this forum all stand behind each other. You can pretty much bet that if one mod is on your ass, we all are. We see and know everything and we talk about it all. Nothing gets past. We will cover each other and assist as needed. We all have each others' backs. Now, if you are concerned that someone is demeaning to you, think again. It's just the way we work. If you are called a "dumbass," don't think it so much that we are actually calling you a dumbass, but drawing your attention to your actions. Think of it as your mom or grandma smacking your ass when you were young and got in trouble. That "love" was meant to guide you in the right direction. THIS is how we operate.

Okay fellas, here's the way I see things.

If you use this forum with proper grammar, good spelling, and courtesy to others while maintaining a light attitude about things, there should be no problems.

Yes, Sean comes across as abrasive. However in my short time here I have seen his true intentions, in my opinion, are to help those that genuinely want to learn and contribute here while keeping those who create waves in check.

In my opinion, this topic should be closed and deleted because it is a smack in the face to a moderator who is a great asset to this forum.