hatrix

How long did it take for YOUR sub to arrive ?

It's not cheap packaging. BL's are crated in with packaging foam and 7/16 plywood screwed together with long screws and 2x3's effectively wedging the sub into place so it does not move.

It doesn't break...which is the whole point of it...we've spent a LOT of time in R&D in packaging... If you want to pay 20 more dollars per sub to have a shiny box (that is going to get torn up by UPS anyways) we can do that...but that somewhat goes outside of the whole point of getting a custom to you American made product and not paying an arm and 3 legs to get it...which is what Fi is about.

We can do pretty...if you want to pay :)

I'm surprised you guys don't offer overnight shipping and other methods.

It's not cheap packaging. BL's are crated in with packaging foam and 7/16 plywood screwed together with long screws and 2x3's effectively wedging the sub into place so it does not move.

It doesn't break...which is the whole point of it...we've spent a LOT of time in R&D in packaging... If you want to pay 20 more dollars per sub to have a shiny box (that is going to get torn up by UPS anyways) we can do that...but that somewhat goes outside of the whole point of getting a custom to you American made product and not paying an arm and 3 legs to get it...which is what Fi is about.

We can do pretty...if you want to pay :)

I'm surprised you guys don't offer overnight shipping and other methods.

Sure we do...but do you understand how expensive overnight shipping is?

For a 35 pound package from Las Vegas to say North Carolina is around 290 dollars...

If you want it to get there fast we can definitely do it...if you are willing to pay for it :)

Getting an Fi subwoofer is like going to a sit down restaurant compared to mcdonalds. sure you have to wait for your food to come out. but in the end its a much better result for a comparable price. Plus your food isnt sitting on a shelf for who knows how long... lol

took my bl about 2 weeks to get here. you have to plan for that in your build. in the time you have to wait you can build a box and get your amp all set up and then when it comes you just put the sub in. thats what i did. its alot better than having a subwoofer sitting around waiting for a box to be built. id rather have a box built waiting for the sub to arrive.

Getting an Fi subwoofer is like going to a sit down restaurant compared to mcdonalds. sure you have to wait for your food to come out. but in the end its a much better result for a comparable price. Plus your food isnt sitting on a shelf for who knows how long... lol

took my bl about 2 weeks to get here. you have to plan for that in your build. in the time you have to wait you can build a box and get your amp all set up and then when it comes you just put the sub in. thats what i did. its alot better than having a subwoofer sitting around waiting for a box to be built. id rather have a box built waiting for the sub to arrive.

True ****. That's how I'm spending my time waiting; building el boxo