JoshM20

1000 or 1200 for daily

I was wondering if you think it would be better to get a 1000 or 1200 for a daily driver. I'm putting them on 2 15 BL's ... any idea's on this? the pro's cons to both?

I was wondering if you think it would be better to get a 1000 or 1200 for a daily driver. I'm putting them on 2 15 BL's ... any idea's on this? the pro's cons to both?

:worthless: , please give out more information. Whichever one you can afford and fits within your power needs. Either one will do your system justice, one amp per sub or one amp for both subs?

go with what is cheaper!! b/c 200rms is't going to be much on the ear!

the only neg is with the 1200 you will be drawing more currnet draw (more power) lol!

sorry for the lack of information. I was at class when I first posted. I have 2 15 Fi BL's ,DVC,1 ohm IIRC ... I just want to hook both of them up to one amp @ 1ohm. I know they can handle more, but I got jacked a couple months ago and need a good buy. Mainly I just want the most reliable for a daily.

I hope this information helps, If I need to put more just let me know.

Josh

sorry for the lack of information. I was at class when I first posted. I have 2 15 Fi BL's ,DVC,1 ohm IIRC ... I just want to hook both of them up to one amp @ 1ohm. I know they can handle more, but I got jacked a couple months ago and need a good buy. Mainly I just want the most reliable for a daily.

Josh

Well what kind of budget are you working with?

Josh

350-400 is the most I want to spend, Like I said I got robbed so I have been slowly adding money to the "car audio" fund

Edited by JoshM20

Josh

350-400 is the most I want to spend, Like I said I got robbed so I have been slowly adding money to the "car audio" fund

You probably need to put that money towards an alarm system first, but either amp will be justice. Also check out the amps at db-r.com and get a SAZ-1500D refurbished.

If you want to go with something cheap right now then look at this.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SAE%252d1200D.html

But if you can save a little more then look at this.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SAZ%252d2000D.html

But this is perfect.

Edited by bigrank916

Thanks Guys,

Yea I have already put in an alarm/new dash/cd player... So amp is the last thing I need to get again.

Thanks Guys,

Yea I have already put in an alarm/new dash/cd player... So amp is the last thing I need to get again.

No problem and be more wise on how you bump your music and where you bump your music.