Sign in to follow this  
bigrank916

Z15 video

Just a little video that I made today with the Z15. I said I would so here it is. Its not too bad even though its on a 125.2. I thought you guys that were looking at Zs or already might have them would like to see this. Its 3.25ft3 at 35hz.

Z15 vid in Geo

Just a little video that I made today with the Z15. I said I would so here it is. Its not too bad even though its on a 125.2. I thought you guys that were looking at Zs or already might have them would like to see this. Its 3.25ft3 at 35hz.

Z15 vid in Geo

:woot: Nice video and that 125.2 is doing its thing on that subwoofer. Yeah that video has me wanting to install mine asap, I only heard mine on home stereo at 8 ohms (so little rms) just to make sure it works.

Thanks for the video man. :drink40:

Z15 vid in Geo

:woot: Nice video and that 125.2 is doing its thing on that subwoofer. Yeah that video has me wanting to install mine asap, I only heard mine on home stereo at 8 ohms (so little rms) just to make sure it works.

Thanks for the video man. :drink40:

Thanks a lot dude. The gain is only at halfway too. keep it nice and simple. I hate the volume on the camera though. This camera cant take the high volume inside my rides.

got that flex going man. get that sundown in there and get some real power on that sub.

got that flex going man. get that sundown in there and get some real power on that sub.

A little bit. It is Sundown in there already but it is only the SAX125.2 bridged at 4ohm which is around 425rms. I cant wait to test it with the SAE1200D! :slayer:

nice.

Thats nice to say but its hardly anything, I know. I split my time between both rides and as of lately its a little to cold to work on them. Need to get back on it. More deadening!

nice.

Thats nice to say but its hardly anything, I know. I split my time between both rides and as of lately its a little to cold to work on them. Need to get back on it. More deadening!

i will have to look up what part of CA. you live in before i accept it is a little too cold, lol.

nice.

i will have to look up what part of CA. you live in before i accept it is a little too cold, lol.

I knew someone was going to call me on that! These west coast temperatures arent shit compared to what you midwestern boys get, I know. Hell it doesnt even snow (close to Sac) here. Not even close. Ever.

I do need to get on the goodfoot and get these projects done! Thats it, no more procrastinating!

nice.

I knew someone was going to call me on that! These west coast temperatures arent shit compared to what you midwestern boys get, I know. Hell it doesnt even snow (close to Sac) here. Not even close. Ever.

I do need to get on the goodfoot and get these projects done! Thats it, no more procrastinating!

Im going to have to retract that statement about snow cause hell hath frozith overith. I made a topic about it already. Still not as cold though as you guys.

Looks good. Plenty of people use the SAX-125.2 for their sub woofer's with great results. :)

that's some serious flex with the door open on only off the 125.2

Can't wait to see what it does off the sae1200

Looks good. Plenty of people use the SAX-125.2 for their sub woofer's with great results. smile.gif

Thank you. It does the job but it would be perfect for a low wattage setup. A driver or two up to about 500 watts would be great with this. Just like the dcons or icons deal you guys had before. trink40.gif

that's some serious flex with the door open on only off the 125.2

Can't wait to see what it does off the sae1200

Me too!

Im going to have to redesign a new box to fit the SAE1200D in there because I want to keep the seat up. I changed the amp location to the hatch next to the box in a vertical position. The SAE1200D is a little bigger and it has to go somewhere else.

Im thinking of glassing the sides of the hatch so I can get maximum volume in the enclosure. Id like to build the amp rack into the enclosure so when you open the hatch, its staring right at you.

Just another project with a shitload of man hours!trink40.gif

I cant wait to install my Z15, hopefully I can buy some wood this weekend.

Got the SAE1200D hooked up a couple days ago. Maaaaan...this sub is a smokin buy for $200 right now!

What a complete difference with some power! Dont let this SQ driver fool you though. This thing gets real loud and sounds great while doing it. Just a little too much rattle without deadening right now!

Using the amp at half gain with bass boost at zero. Subsonic and LP filter are at about 1/4 turn.

The deck is at -6 on bass and it only goes to -7.

The need for door pods here is mandatory. Front stage is really lacking now.

Went out to make a video today and when I got there, the camera was dying.suicide-santa.gif I'll go back later today when its charged.

:woot: , you got me too pumped up about this sub man. :dancing: