07_ZX10

hats or beanies?

are there any plans of releasing these? thanks

Yes...not saying a date just yet though.

thanks, i will keep looking

Please make some procaps! :slayer: All the flex fit hats Ive ever tried on, flexed to their limits and had a sucky fit. I have like a 7.75 to 8. It sucks.

Flex fitsare done (black, blue, red). Just need to get them coded up onto the site... might try to do that tonight. Truckers will be done shortly as well. I just need to get things sorted with new print fixture for them and we will have those up in 6 colors too. Looking into beanies right now. Should have a good source for them wholesale shortly and get them embroidered.

Longsleeves awaiting printing too... considering its getting a little colder out.

Thanks,

Scott

Flex fitsare done (black, blue, red). Just need to get them coded up onto the site... might try to do that tonight. Truckers will be done shortly as well. I just need to get things sorted with new print fixture for them and we will have those up in 6 colors too. Looking into beanies right now. Should have a good source for them wholesale shortly and get them embroidered.

Longsleeves awaiting printing too... considering its getting a little colder out.

Thanks,

Scott

wish i would have seen this before i made an order last night. i would have waited so I could get a hat and my wife wants a longsleeve shirt too. LOL

07_zx10... Need to sort out what we want to print on the long sleeves. Thinking of offset logo on the bottom backside of the shirt and then printing the sleeve. We will get those sorted out next week sometime.

As for hats... got a good portion of the coding done for those while out of town. Now that Im back home I need to get graphics done for the site. Hopefully find time later tonight to get that done and have them up.

Thanks,

Scott

thanks, i will check back this week and may order hat or two

Thanks,

Scott

Sweet Flexfits FTW!!!! I'll check out the site.... Love Car Audio Gear... I'd much rahter wear something with a cool Car Audio logo on it than any of the Designer trendy brands...

I keep searching for the hats on the site.. still haven't seen any sign of them. What's up? and are the lanyards coming?

the hats look great and really likin the new longsleeve shirts too, i am making another order today, will be 4th order i have done in couple months. :woot:

the hats look great and really likin the new longsleeve shirts too, i am making another order today, will be 4th order i have done in couple months. woot.gif

I just ordered a sub and was going to order a Shirt, Hat and Maybe a hoodie, but the shirts/hoodies only go up to 3x I need a 4X or I was it once and its to short and too tight...

Actually... we do have 4X in hoodies (grey and black) as well as vegas, city, and I think all the Black shirts. We cant code for size exclusionary items at this time, so we dont have them up. Email Nick and we can get you sorted for one.

Fixed coding for hats so now the S/M and l/XL works properly.

Thanks,

Scott