i was just wanting some other peoples opinions on the subs i have. i have 2 memphis mojo 10s. a couple people i talked to, said that they arent that great. just wanting to see what other people thought

i was just wanting some other peoples opinions on the subs i have. i have 2 memphis mojo 10s. a couple people i talked to, said that they arent that great. just wanting to see what other people thought

Great like what, they are subwoofers and will do what you tell them to do. Worry about your enclosure and install not the equipment.

a couple people told me that, they arent the greatest built subs. one guy told me that they are way over priced. even though it doesnt really bother me

oh, i already know that the main part of a good quality setup is your box and install. the box has the required air space for the 2 10s. im bolting my box down, and im going to dynamat my truck.

If they sound good to you they are fine. Who cares what they are if they work.

Well the only think that matters is if they will work with your amp setup also. Along with what you plan on doing with them. If you are only going to daily them and not really wang on them, then most subs will do fine. But if you plan on doing any kind of comps and want to do bass race or burping then you want to make sure they can handle the abuse. Also make sure they will sound good with your type of music, pretty much make sure they will be able to hold up. Well man good luck with your build.