Sign in to follow this  
nikesoccer275

Soundstream RUB1.2500d vs. audioque 2200d?

i want one of these amps for a fi btl 15. which would be more reliable and push out more true rms watts? are there any other amps that would be good for a btl in the range of $300-$400?

thanks

SAZ 2000 for 475 used! does about 2500rms!

saz1500 does about 1850rms for about 350used

sae1200v1 or v2 does 1770 rms for 250bnib! lol!

go sundown! awesome prices and outstanding customer service!

i want one of these amps for a fi btl 15. which would be more reliable and push out more true rms watts? are there any other amps that would be good for a btl in the range of $300-$400?

thanks

I would get which everyone is within your budget, and does rated power. Both those amps should push the BTL nicely, just make sure you electrical can provide the power for the amp.

I'll be getting the Soundstream RUB1.2500d to push a 12" Fi BTL. However, that will be in the spring.

If you get it before me, please provide us with a quick review, and/or just PM me some internal shots of the amp. =D

I know the audioque aq2200d is 349, the Soundstream runs around 500 or better (so that is out of your budget).

i personally would prefer soundstream. not just because i have a soundstream avatar. they do rated power and then some. and sundown is always a good choice

I know the audioque aq2200d is 349, the Soundstream runs around 500 or better (so that is out of your budget).

theres a few new soundstreams on ebay for 350 so its the same price. is it worth it to get the soundstream then?

You cant go wrong with either one just flip a coin and get which one you want, Im not a fan of ebay at all (I would rather buy the audioque one since your buying directly from who made it). just my .02, nobody can really tell you which one to get its now your decision.