bassahaulic

My Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Upon opening the Damp Pro box first thing I noticed was the nice wood roller and sample of the old Damp Pro. As I picked up the sample, first thing I noticed is how much thicker, stiffer, and stronger if felt compared to my Stinger Road Kill Pro. I was very impresses with the Damp Pro already and I hadn't even pulled out the new stuff yet.

As I start taking the deadener out of the box, I noticed how a whole sheet 20"x12" can support it self without much help at all. I pulled out all 8 sheets and was very happy with the amount of deadener I had received. It was night so I had to wait till today to install it, it was pretty hard to sleep to be honest.

Once I got started I started pulling off the old Stinger, that I had put on with no roller so it was easy to peel off. I instantly noticed the quality difference in the two deadeners, the Stinger stood no chance. I started to lay out the Damp Pro after cleaning everything, and I was very surprised how well it stuck to the metal, and generally how easy it was to work around bumps and holes. I had some more Stinger laying around, so where ever there were large holes in the door I layed more Stinger over the Damp Pro making a strong hold.

After all was said and done, the doors were MUCH more solid and sounded MUCH better. The majority of the flex was gone, much more then the Stinger got rid of.

Over all review, a great product, very sturdy and strong, deadened very well, and was very easy to work with. i plan on ordering MUCH more.

Here are the pics, I will have a comparison video in a few days. All I got pics of was the finished product sadly. I was WAY to excited and forgot to take a lot.

Getting the Damp Pro, very excited.

DampPro1.jpg

Door Pack FTW

DoorPack.jpg

Opening it up.

OpenDamp.jpg

All of it laid out, my foot for reference. Size 13 shoe

DampPro2.jpg

Driver door, layered one a few places that were extra weak.

Driverdoor.jpg

Passenger door.

Passdoor.jpg

My new Alpine 9886

Alpine.jpg

I forgot!! I fail lol

Going onto ROE now :)