th_IMG_0069.jpg

th_IMG_0070.jpg

th_IMG_0071.jpg

th_IMG_0072.jpg

th_IMG_0073.jpg

th_IMG_0074.jpg

th_IMG_0075.jpg

th_IMG_0076.jpg

Its weird that I have a trend of boxes with the 34hz tune lol. This is for an eclipse convertible so space is a big issue. But yeah, sub up port to the rear. flush mount and all rounded outside corners. 40.5 in^2 of port. I wanted to go more but space was an issue again.

1?

I didnt understand his post neither but I guess he was counting all the turns in the port area as chambers too.

O okay. Yeah, a little bit of turns. You should check out the 10" iXL box I did.

th_DSC02930.jpg

th_DSC02931.jpg

th_DSC02932.jpg

th_DSC02933.jpg

I need to still sand once more and paint another coat when the side and top baffle is glued together.

Box looks good, my only comment is that I am less a fan of the back and forth port. I would have just ran it along the back wall (if the sub would have still fit depth-wise). I think the more turns you have in the port, the more delay it introduces and the resulting sound isn't quite as accurate.

I would have done an L port as well if it wasn't too long but the port is already too long. I wanted to make a bigger port as well but the box is as big as it can be. :(

The iXL box's port is the same back and forth style and it doesn't introduce delay or port noise as someone else had mentioned on another forum. I was thinking about the same thing with delay or port noise, but I am real happy with the iXL box and how it sounds. :D

Thanks for the comments. Interior/exterior high gloss paint at Lowes with a medium density foam roller :D. I forgot the brand of the paint. I already gave the customer the rest of the paint. Spray can clear coat.

Thanks for the comments. Interior/exterior high gloss paint at Lowes with a medium density foam roller :D. I forgot the brand of the paint. I already gave the customer the rest of the paint. Spray can clear coat.

alrite yea it looks to shiny to be a simple spray paint and too nice looks great

Nice looking box, nice choice on sub. :fing34:

thanks for the comments.

Update- the owner has bought an AP30001D to run at 2 ohms bridged. I have told him to get another battery in there and alternator or he's going to get something broken out of this. :(