ingramk03

Sundown Z15 wall build

Getting close to finishing.....just need to build "seal off" panels from B pillar back. What do you think so far?

DSCN1837.jpg

DSCN1838.jpg

Seal it up so we can a video of this in action. Looks sharp and nice install, what is the wall tuned to? Have you played it yet curious to hear how you like the Z15's since I havent installed mine yet?

Seal it up so we can a video of this in action. Looks sharp and nice install, what is the wall tuned to? Have you played it yet curious to hear how you like the Z15's since I havent installed mine yet?

It's tuned to about 35 Hz, I've been playing it for about the past 2 weeks at half power (4000 watts) for break in and it sounds pretty damn good for a $200 sub. I've already made one guy bail out gagging for air trippy.gif . I should begin the panels here shortly. I'll get some vids up soon.

I've already made one guy bail out gagging for air trippy.gif .

:lol:

nice pics and very good voltage.

do you have the pro switchable MLA module to get up to 15.4? :shrug:

It's tuned to about 35 Hz, I've been playing it for about the past 2 weeks at half power (4000 watts) for break in and it sounds pretty damn good for a $200 sub. I've already made one guy bail out gagging for air trippy.gif . I should begin the panels here shortly. I'll get some vids up soon.

Is that half the power of 4k or half power being 4k watts? Just curious as those drivers are only 1k rms.

Looks really good though. Those Memphis amps are long as hell! :drink40:

Is that half the power of 4k or half power being 4k watts? Just curious as those drivers are only 1k rms.

Looks really good though. Those Memphis amps are long as hell! trink40.gif

I'm only running each amp at 2000 watts or 1000 per sub. These amps are 4000 watts rms a piece.

djphilly....I just have the standard ford module, not the pro.....BTW that voltage is at the AMP not the ALT, probably closer to 16v at the ALT.