Sign in to follow this  
1hotc6

Which One?

I Wouldn't Enclose The Amps Either...There's This Thing Called Heat.

Unless You Were To Use Fans In Push/Pull Configuration.

If That Guy Reccommends A Hifonics Amp To You, Drop Him Like A Steaming Sack Of Shit.

:lol2:

It's True Though, I Hate Maxxsonics.

Hell, I've Got An Old Crunch PZI-1000.1 I'll Give Away For Just The Shipping Price If Anyone Wants It, Otherwise I'll Burn It.

I know what you mean. My crunch 1500.1 sounded terrible but i traded it in to Jacob! I got rid of a bunch on that program! But how much is shipping to 95678? :lol: I have a BXI now and it has been ok. Nothing like the 1500.1 though. It was horrid.

$3, Couldn't Really Pass It Up. Lol. I'll Try To Figure Shipping On That, If Not Though, I'll Have A Nice Youtube Vid Up.

Oh, Just Uploaded A Vid Of Andrew's 24,000 Watt Truck, 3 RD SHW 18"s And 6 Sundown SAZ-3500d's. Check That Out. Lol.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay Off pucking Topic.....

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Right Here At SSA, Or www.db-r.com

If I want a small amp to run the front speakers, should I run them off the same amp or get a seperate smaller one?

If I want a small amp to run the front speakers, should I run them off the same amp or get a seperate smaller one?

If you want to amplify your front stage, you should buy another amp. I suggest a four channel for maximum flexibility. The SAX100.4 is a great amp for that. I own one myself.

If you want to amplify your front stage, you should buy another amp. I suggest a four channel for maximum flexibility. The SAX100.4 is a great amp for that. I own one myself.

X2 on Sundown!!

Sign in to follow this