ABXX49

Record player/turntable

Hi all, I apologize for not being active in forever. I had to quit college to take care of my father with his aneurysm recovery, and now have a full time job with him, and another to get some cash. Life is busy. He is doing exceedingly well considering how bad his rupture was.

ANYWAYS, I'm looking at picking up a decent turntable for my home theater. My Mom just told me she has numerous record from the 60's and 70's which I would like to listen to. I have NO knowledge of record players at all, so I'm hoping one of you with more experience could help me. I'm just looking at something to play the old vinyls.

Budget under $200 preferable, and I have no problem buying used. Any more information you need from me, let me know!

Thanks fellas,

Ryan

For that price a Technics direct drive should be able to be found used and as long as it has a good cartridge is more than acceptable. Easy to sell when you are done as it is what DJ's like to use.

Thanks for the replies guys, but I've decided to wait a bit on it. I just bought a new truck, and the idea of an active 3way front stage is getting me all excited..

Basically what we had planned for the 'bird, is now GOING to happen in the ranger.