Aaron Clinton

Sundown Holiday special!!

So for all you guys thinking about buying a Sundown...the time is now!!!santa.giftrink40.gif

Hi

Im glad to see this post as Im interested on getting a Sundown Amplifier. I would just like to know when will this offer end?

Also, I tried to look for warranty on amplifiers but all I found was warranty on the subwoofers. Where can I find the specific warranty for the amplifiers of Sundown?

As long as stock lasts or January 8th, 2010, which ever comes sooner.

Ok I see you guys mentioned "excessive vibrations" a lot.

I dont plan on having the amp unscrewed, moving side to side every time I make a turn. But do you mean that you need to take more precautions with this amp compared to what you would with a Sony or Pioneer one? In other words, is it more delicate?

of course I plan on taking care of it. Im not saying Im going to be kicking and throwing it around lol :P

Ok I see you guys mentioned "excessive vibrations" a lot.

I dont plan on having the amp unscrewed, moving side to side every time I make a turn. But do you mean that you need to take more precautions with this amp compared to what you would with a Sony or Pioneer one? In other words, is it more delicate?

of course I plan on taking care of it. Im not saying Im going to be kicking and throwing it around lol :P

That is Sundown's way of saying, mount it properly and you should be fine. And no, it is not more delicate then the others.

Ok I see. Thanks for your time. Really appreciate it. Ordering now :)

Ok I see. Thanks for your time. Really appreciate it. Ordering now :)

:drink40:

Ok just finished ordering one. I cant wait now :D

Just to mention, when you try to create a new account while in checkout, it didnt work for some reason. It would refresh only. Had to create an account THEN go to checkout and pay.

Just wanna know, what shipping service and method do you guys use? When should I expect it so I can be here to get it?

Ok just finished ordering one. I cant wait now biggrin.gif

Just to mention, when you try to create a new account while in checkout, it didnt work for some reason. It would refresh only. Had to create an account THEN go to checkout and pay.

Just wanna know, what shipping service and method do you guys use? When should I expect it so I can be here to get it?

Great choice! You will love Sundown!

Ok just finished ordering one. I cant wait now biggrin.gif

Great choice! You will love Sundown!

I hope so man!

After a long time of reading and reviewing so many amps and subs, I came to this place and found out all I needed. Hopefully that Sundown will put TO SHAME the current Sony I have!

Ok just finished ordering one. I cant wait now :D

Shipping goes via FedEx for Sundown. Should ship out Monday if the snow is not too bad, usually takes 3-5 business days to ship.

when is the sale over? I'd love to order my 2000D finally, and I don't wanna miss that price for a new one!!!! but I'm limited on funds atm because of Christmas, tell me the sale runs to the new year?!?!?!!

As long as stock lasts or January 8th, 2010, which ever comes sooner.

:drink40:

when is the sale over? I'd love to order my 2000D finally, and I don't wanna miss that price for a new one!!!! but I'm limited on funds atm because of Christmas, tell me the sale runs to the new year?!?!?!!

Reading is fundamental, will answer a lot of questions you have to ask before you ask them :drink40:

I think the Sundown has no High Level Imput which means I will have to get one of those Speaker to RCA adaptors. Can anyone tell me where can I get those? Any specific brand/model?

I think the Sundown has no High Level Imput which means I will have to get one of those Speaker to RCA adaptors. Can anyone tell me where can I get those? Any specific brand/model?

Local Car Audio Shop, Best Buy or Wal-mart to name a few.

Is it ok if I just use the Right + - and Left + - from my current high level input for the RCA adaptor? Just in case removing the factory radio becomes kinda complicated...