Sign in to follow this  
FiQZetecS

Major thanks to Fi, BILTD & Especially Scott Atwell

Recieved my subs the other day from Blade Ice (European distros of Fi and AA)

Piccies here: http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?p=3664884#post3664884

Major thanks to all involved, great services as always (previously has BL's) and the subs look amazing with the chrome dustcap !

Also have to say a personal thanks to Scott (who probably wont read this but still) who got my alternator to me in time, a burden which originally had nothing to do with him. Thats the kind of thing you don't see anymore in the world. Gay as it may sound I really am touched.

Keep it up guys, no one can come within 1000 miles of your service.

Thanks

So

Glad to hear this story about good business practices and helping out at all costs (that is one thing that gains respect in my book) :woot:

Yeah that chrome is sexy.

I have to agree, that chrome Fi logo is sexy as hell!

Yeah, I like the chrome I got on my BL!

Fi: :drink40::santa:

Glad everything came in. Am was definitely worried about the time frame... definitely wasnt his fault with the alt being put on a slow boat, but we got it to you ASAP after that.

Keep us all posted as to how the system turns out. Oh, and tell Am to hurry up and send my BMW over :)

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks again Scott, everything did literally run down to the last minute on everything, but alas the build has started today.

Will be an interesting month or so :)

Those chromes will look good when moving far.

I am looking forward to the build pics.

Are you changing the front of the wall and optimising the current space a bit? or is it full a rebuilt?

Are you changing the front of the wall and optimising the current space a bit? or is it full a rebuilt?

damn i diden't know they had crome :*(

damn i diden't know they had crome :*(

MicB - Total rebuild, will be going from around 3.3cubes per driver to at least 4.

Hove - Visit www.bladeice.com then go fi and duscaps. Have all the colours there.

Sign in to follow this