Quentin Jarrell

FI BTL 18

:) :)

looks good so far

can't wait for the build process

yeah i cant wait either!!! so excited for my box this thing looks so sexy lol

BIG UP'S for quentin and audibel customs!! this guy is great and did alot for me real fast. great service and explained everything to me with great detail and alot of help!!

Edited by hove

looks good so far

can't wait for the build process

yeah i cant wait either!!! so excited for my box this thing looks so sexy lol

BIG UP'S for quentin and audibel customs!! this guy is great and did alot for me real fast. great service and explained everything to me with great detail and alot of help!!

Changed my mind about, got me wanting to get a box from him as soon as I get my money up.

Great enclosure, I know the owner will be happy when he sees it.

Wow, i'm glad I picked this guy to build my enclosure now, I was talking with him a few weeks back. Now I just can't wait to get the money for it.

Wow, i'm glad I picked this guy to build my enclosure now, I was talking with him a few weeks back. Now I just can't wait to get the money for it.

yeah same here his work look good and he has good prices...

I had a box that looks similiar to this one without a kerfed port made by the bst audio shop in wisconsin, and the charged $250, but audible customs is gonna build me a enclosure that is much better and cooler looking for $260.

I had a box that looks similiar to this one without a kerfed port made by the bst audio shop in wisconsin, and the charged $250, but audible customs is gonna build me a enclosure that is much better and cooler looking for $260.

oh nice he is building me a enclosure for $175 shipped for a single 10, right now its in a prefab box (Mtx Bass Slammer) that i had brought for $8 brand new from a local store....

nice mines just a basic enclosure with a the kerffed port I dont need anything that nice like yours lol

What's it tuned at?

Well the only reason I want a nice enclosure, is because I am planning on this being my long-term subwoofer, 5-10 years unless I win the lottery or something.

oh nice I just want to go with a smaller lighter set up so far ive had my system for 2years and just recently brought a 10inch sub.

I'm upgrading from my 11 year old kove sub, its been very really reliable, alot of people don't like kove subs, but it has been able to blow my lighter out in the front seat with just one sub, and I have beaten the s*** out of it, and it still is working like the day I got it , its up for sale also $175 enclosure included. I can't believe how old this thing is, who ever owned one of these in 1999 must of been envied by his whole town.

I'm upgrading from my 11 year old kove sub, its been very really reliable, alot of people don't like kove subs, but it has been able to blow my lighter out in the front seat with just one sub, and I have beaten the s*** out of it, and it still is working like the day I got it , its up for sale also $175 enclosure included. I can't believe how old this thing is, who ever owned one of these in 1999 must of been envied by his whole town.

I have all kicker system pretty much except for my 4channel amp which is eclipse. The only reason i went with kicker is because at the time i got 70% off their products so i went with their 1000.1 amp, Cvx 15, and KS component speakers as well as rca's and 0/1gauge amp wires. Im also in the process of doing the big 3 but im going to use 4gauge wire for now untill i can save up for a 200amp alternator for my car which iraggi just started making. I sometimes beat the :bull: out my cvx over the past 2 years and she still works just fine now on the other hand that cvx is beating the :bull: out of my rear hatch, not so much as rattling in the inside i have dynamated the inside rear panel but its my rear brake light starting to rattle real bad it still works just rattles like crazy I broke the inside piece that is behind the bulb like the red reflector piece is loose.

With 70% off why wouldn't you get SS components? Or at least RS.

Lol, Ya my kove, made shit come loose that was never loose before in my 95 cadillac. the only things that rattle where my brake lights and sunroof cover. I had everything else padded down.

With 70% off why wouldn't you get SS components? Or at least RS.

shoulda coulda woulda but i was on a budget and now that im makin cash flow i dont work for that company anymore as the y went out of business.

Yah Caddys are solid cars i have a 07 suzuki , nothing fast i just want to beat down the block, I thought about running 3 10s in a sealed box off of 1000watts but i changed my mind and just went with a single 10 on 1000watts funny thing is my rear view mirror is solid i cant not get it to move for nothing

What's it tuned at?

its tuned to 32hz.

this sucks i am at work and i cant see the pic of my finnished box lol :( damn work pc