i need to find 2 amps that will make my 15" solarbarics pound like no other. they hold a max of 2000w and run at 1000w rms. give me suggestions- i wnt to run 1 of the same amp to each.

i need to find 2 amps that will make my 15" solarbarics pound like no other. they hold a max of 2000w and run at 1000w rms. give me suggestions- i wnt to run 1 of the same amp to each.

Please read new member posting guidelines and fix this topics so we can help you better, Thanks. Way more information is needed on your part: budget, electrical upgrades, etc. Max wattage doesnt mean a thing, find you a 2000 watt rms amplifier that will fit your budget, why get two amps instead of one. What voice coil rating are your subs? (see how this information could have given to us to skip all these questions Im asking you).

Please read new member posting guidelines and fix this topics so we can help you better, Thanks. Way more information is needed on your part: budget, electrical upgrades, etc. Max wattage doesnt mean a thing, find you a 2000 watt rms amplifier that will fit your budget, why get two amps instead of one. What voice coil rating are your subs? (see how this information could have given to us to skip all these questions Im asking you).

i dnt have a budget, money is no problem and both of my speakers are 2-ohm's , and i just thought 2 amps would be better cause u can run more wattage to each speaker. give some suggestions

How many amps you have does not determine it can give it more wattage, the amount of watts that amps put out is the determining factor.

You either can get two amps that are 1 ohm stable that can be strapped together for a 2 ohm load or find you an amp that does what you need it to do at 2 ohms such as Kicker amps.

2 of these strapped:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SAZ%252d1000D.html

or

1 of these:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SAZ%252d4500D-Pre%252dorder.html

or

AudioPipe AP3000.1D but you would have to watch your gain and use your volume knob wisely.

You have a lot to learn if you think two amps can give more power to each speaker, when you can get one big ass amp to give the same wattage. How many amps you have does not determine it can give it more wattage, the amount of watts that amps put out is the determining factor.

You either can get two amps that are 1 ohm stable that can be strapped together for a 2 ohm load or find you an amp that does what you need it to do at 2 ohms such as Kicker amps.

like what amp or amps would u suggest? cause i know there are more better amps out there thank kicker

I made an update to my last post, there are some other amps out there. Im biased to Sundown amps due to there quality, customer service, rated power at 12 volts instead of 14 volts like others.

I made an update to my last post, there are some other amps out there. Im biased to Sundown amps due to there quality, customer service, rated power at 12 volts instead of 14 volts like others.

if u had that saz-4500d with those 15's, would consider running a spar battery and maybe an compacitor?

With any big time sub amp I would run another battery and an HO Alternator, get a voltmeter also to watch my voltage. Considering you will only be using it at 2 ohms you wont be drawing as much power as you would if you were using it a 1 ohm. I dont use capacitors and wouldnt recommend it.

**Do the Big 3 Wiring also.

With any big time sub amp I would run another battery and an HO Alternator, get a voltmeter also to watch my voltage. Considering you will only be using it at 2 ohms you wont be drawing as much power as you would if you were using it a 1 ohm. I dont use capacitors and wouldnt recommend it.

can u explain the ho alternator please?

What you mean explain it? Just google it and find out what they do and how they can benefit you or your system.

i would also recommend sundown audio as they are very reliable and have superb customer service plus they are nicely priced! and look sexy! lol!

and they do way over rated power in most cases!! please check this post out to see what kind a power you can expect to get. also worthy of note sundown amps are unregulated and all those in the link i posted are on 12v's so at 14volts you get more power!

now you asked about a h/o!? this stand for high OUTPUT alternator! the h/o can output more current to your battery (s) on lower revs. plus they have superior cooling. all great systems need a great way to charge back up to full power or you will kill something!!

if u had that saz-4500d with those 15's, would consider running a spar battery and maybe an compacitor?

Is English your second language?

You have no business running that high powered of a system as you obviously haven't much experience or knowledge and will end up either wasting money or blowing stuff up (or quite possibly both).

Slow your roll would be my advice.

Is English your second language?

You have no business running that high powered of a system as you obviously haven't much experience or knowledge and will end up either wasting money or blowing stuff up (or quite possibly both).

Slow your roll would be my advice.

Very well said.

for one of those big mono sundown amps , how many speakers could u hook up to it? perferably a 3500d or a 4500d

for one of those big mono sundown amps , how many speakers could u hook up to it? perferably a 3500d or a 4500d

Depending on the ohm load you run the amp at and the voice coil ohm load that the subwoofer has, multiple variations.