Sign in to follow this  
c0rrupted0ne

audiopipe guarantee

hey guys my audiopipe ap15001d recently blew up. good thing it is still under warranty. i sent in my registration card about 2 weeks ago but yet to hear from them. has anyone dealt with them before? let me know your experience!

Like most audio companies, if you are lucky enough to purchase something that has a manufacturers warranty, you will receive a discount towards a new amplifier. Very few companies will not charge you for their services.

hey guys my audiopipe ap15001d recently blew up. good thing it is still under warranty. i sent in my registration card about 2 weeks ago but yet to hear from them. has anyone dealt with them before? let me know your experience!

Any mainstream company has horrible customer service (some get back to you right away and then some give you the run around). You also have some that will take forever to get them replace (a year or better), so that is why most are stepping away from these guys and using non mainstream brands with customer service. I never dealt with them but giving you a heads up of what you might be in for.

Any mainstream company has horrible customer service (some get back to you right away and then some give you the run around). You also have some that will take forever to get them replace (a year or better), so that is why most are stepping away from these guys and using non mainstream brands with customer service. I never dealt with them but giving you a heads up of what you might be in for.

I also have never had experience with using the Audiopipe warranty, mine failed after the warranty.

Not so true, i dealt with MTX when my amp blew up, it was 3 months out of warrenty. They fixed it for free and then shipped it back for free also. All i paid was 10 dollars for shipping. Sometimes it depends on the company. If they can't repair it for a reasonable price contact Db-r and see if they can fix it.

Not so true, i dealt with MTX when my amp blew up, it was 3 months out of warrenty. They fixed it for free and then shipped it back for free also. All i paid was 10 dollars for shipping. Sometimes it depends on the company. If they can't repair it for a reasonable price contact Db-r and see if they can fix it.

Obviously you didnt read every word I said, that is why I said some get back to and some give you the run around. Reading is fundamental, very fundamental.