HCCAfan

pc vs mac

mac ignorance is rampant, discusting, they make a damn good machine and 2000 or 2003 or even XP cannot compare to OSX, and I am running all listed except 2003

I can not see the vid from work, but I use and like PC actually. It does everything I need to do. I am running XP Pro right now. I am sure that there is much better than what my setup is currently, but I really do not care

Mac's can suck my balls!!! *coming from a systems admin/computer tech*

even linx supports click and drag lol

Mac's arent too bad at all. Gotta love the G5.

They are definately a step ahead in the market by their hardware and software designs. In other words; at least you know that you aren't going to have to download 40 updates immediately upon installation.

The problem is, people who try mac's then get frustrated with them, are 99% of the time trying to use them like Windows.

Sorry, it works different....

Windows isn't nearly as bad as everyone wants to believe. It is by far the most user friendly OS available, thus it's popularity.

Aside from the annoying "Beta Tester" feel that accompanies Windows due to the large number of updates needed constantly; I have seldom ever had any major issues with the OS. I am convinced that those who do have issues with Windows, could possibly be a victim of their own stupidity.

Machine only does what its told to.....

Linux- Mandrake Bites. I have never in my life seen a more disjointed complicated pile of crap than Mandrake. Even the simplest things are made into a highly complex mess.

Suse, Red Hat, knoppix, aren't too bad. Just take a little getting used to. Very powerfull OS that more people should really consider. Hopefully IBM's new open source offerings will make this possible in a big way.

I should learn Red Hat9