ulrisa

IA Lethal Injection 12" Vid

Hi-

So I finally took a video of my set up. It's a Lethal Injection 12" in a 2.5 ft^3 enclosure tuned to 32 hz on a Rockford Fosgate Punch 500-2 amp. Sorry the camera and my filming skills suck lol. Some day a pair of death penalties will be going in.

Thanks! Yeah it's such a great woofer for the price, I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks for noticing the port color as well lol, it reminds me of construction equipment haha.

Looking and sounding good :woot:

Hi-

So I finally took a video of my set up. It's a Lethal Injection 12" in a 2.5 ft^3 enclosure tuned to 32 hz on a Rockford Fosgate Punch 500-2 amp. Sorry the camera and my filming skills suck lol. Some day a pair of death penalties will be going in.

That single 12 in a MONSTER. Great job, sounds good!

Haha, thanks! I think it's pretty beastly for a single 12"!

Wow! That thing is gettin' busy!

There's a guy selling two of these on **** for $300! Brand new!! 15's!!!

Seeing this video makes me want them even more but he doesn't want to ship, wants to unload them locally :angry2:

I could have two of those bad boys, 15's, for not much more than i'm about about pay for a DD 2512 :madsign:

That sucks that he won't ship them at all. I wish you could get those, two 15" LI's would be sweet!!

That sucks that he won't ship them at all. I wish you could get those, two 15" LI's would be sweet!!

I'd have no trunk space left but damn, 2 15's bangin' with port/sub forward and sealed off would be lovely!! I'm gonna let another week or so go by and see if he still has them and see how inclined he is to ship them then.