im in the detriot area...does anyone know if there is any scheduled events...db comps...or anything of the nature in the near future. i relize it snowing and f'n cold out but something maybe scheduled when it warms thx

im in the detriot area...does anyone know if there is any scheduled events...db comps...or anything of the nature in the near future. i relize it snowing and f'n cold out but something maybe scheduled when it warms thx

Did you try searching online to find some.

Did you try searching online to find some.

dont know where to start the search... so much bs pops up if u search car audio comps or db shows...etc

There isn't really any shows in Michigan. There is one in July at the Taylor Gibralter but I haven't seen a date for it yet. Then I've seen some advertised for the U.P. but haven't gone to those. There might be some small shows that aren't sanctioned.

DBDrag event locator.

Event Locator

MECA event locator.

http://mecacaraudio.com/eventtable.aspx

these guys just picked up a term lab mic so you may want to contact them to see if any event will be happening.

Home

also seen a few guys doing a boat yard comps over on the west side of the state but did not feel like driving.

these guys just picked up a term lab mic so you may want to contact them to see if any event will be happening.

Home

also seen a few guys doing a boat yard comps over on the west side of the state but did not feel like driving.

x2 i heard about that same one, i was going to go last year, i am located in Grand Rapids btw

Home

x2 i heard about that same one, i was going to go last year, i am located in Grand Rapids btw

im From MI i heard of the Gibralter one I AM A go attend that this year i think. I wana peep other peoples rides out.

I hope to see some SSA members there.

Home

im From MI i heard of the Gibralter one I AM A go attend that this year i think. I wana peep other peoples rides out.

I hope to see some SSA members there.

they do a show at both gibralters. taylor and mt clemins. i am in macomb twp. there is this local car audio show called civic audio, they do a shows there also. the next time i am close to the shop i will stop in and see if they are having one and know of any comming up besides the gibralter shows

they do a show at both gibralters. taylor and mt clemins. i am in macomb twp. there is this local car audio show called civic audio, they do a shows there also. the next time i am close to the shop i will stop in and see if they are having one and know of any comming up besides the gibralter shows

Are you talking about the store Civic music?

yeah in Utica mi

yeah in Utica mi

I've never heard of them doing a show, then again I don't go there much. Its hard for me to imagine where they hold it, they have no parking lot.

yeah in Utica mi

I've never heard of them doing a show, then again I don't go there much. Its hard for me to imagine where they hold it, they have no parking lot.

i went to a show they had there in 04-05 and they just had it in the back where the install gerage is

shit if anyone goes to anything pm me im down

:orly3: x2

ya im scared to have someone fromt hese forums pull up next to me and LOLin my face @ my sounds :(( but hey ill still show up.

Kinda bummed Just had my MS Zune ganked @ work. So well have to do a demo off CD or Flash drive unless you have a ipod or zune. I have a Aux hookup Just no more zune :((((((

Lost all my Bass Music.

i went to a show they had there in 04-05 and they just had it in the back where the install gerage is

Gotcha. Not to much room back there, I was almost thinking they borrowed the salvation army lot across the street. Maybe I'll have to go down there to check it out if they have another.

ya im scared to have someone fromt hese forums pull up next to me and LOLin my face @ my sounds :(( but hey ill still show up.

Kinda bummed Just had my MS Zune ganked @ work. So well have to do a demo off CD or Flash drive unless you have a ipod or zune. I have a Aux hookup Just no more zune :((((((

Lost all my Bass Music.

if anyone laughs in your face because of your equipment then they are a :worthless: POS. As long as your happy with what equipment your running then who gives a :shtf: about what other people think

Lost all my Bass Music.

if anyone laughs in your face because of your equipment then they are a :worthless: POS. As long as your happy with what equipment your running then who gives a :shtf: about what other people think

i cant say im 100% happy But im getting their. I enjoy what ive done so far.

It vibrates your back aswell as shaking your ass in the seat but it has to be the right song. Ive seen some people's rides that just blow my shit away But then again im in a single cab truck with two 12"s below the dashline in a small sealed box The SQ is their aslong as the Track being played is a good track. I guess i just expect waymore thne i should be.

Mac N Cheese

i cant wait for summer. I hope i can catch up with some of the SSA forum guys such as your self at a show or two.

Edited by vial

i would love to go to some Michigan shows. I've never even really checked out a high budget system in person! I would like to see some serious stuff! keep this thread updated please!

i would love to go to some Michigan shows. I've never even really checked out a high budget system in person! I would like to see some serious stuff! keep this thread updated please!

i keep trying to find something ..somewhere. thinking about taking a little road trip if needed to get to an event. i have the guys number that through the event last year at the gibraltar in taylor ill try to get ahold of him and see if he knows tomorrow. last year was pretty cool american bass was there and maxxsonics ( but they seem to give everyone a team maxx t shirt) steve mick and a few other loud ass vehicles were there...itd be cool to get another huge show together again

i keep trying to find something ..somewhere. thinking about taking a little road trip if needed to get to an event. i have the guys number that through the event last year at the gibraltar in taylor ill try to get ahold of him and see if he knows tomorrow. last year was pretty cool american bass was there and maxxsonics ( but they seem to give everyone a team maxx t shirt) steve mick and a few other loud ass vehicles were there...itd be cool to get another huge show together again

i just herd a rumor from a buddy of mine. there might be a DBdrag in madison heights somewhere. its supposed to be towards the end of this month.

if i can find anything more out i will let you guys know. it would be amazing if alot of us from SSA could go and rep! it might not be 2 huge but out would be cool either way.

i just herd a rumor from a buddy of mine. there might be a DBdrag in madison heights somewhere. its supposed to be towards the end of this month.

if i can find anything more out i will let you guys know. it would be amazing if alot of us from SSA could go and rep! it might not be 2 huge but out would be cool either way.

any word on the madison hts thing? i heard of an event in like grand rapids coming up but thats f'n far. theres a kid that hangs out at my buddies audio stand that was rambling off a few events .ill see if i can get some info this weekend

any word on the madison hts thing? i heard of an event in like grand rapids coming up but thats f'n far. theres a kid that hangs out at my buddies audio stand that was rambling off a few events .ill see if i can get some info this weekend

im sorry fella im still tryin to get more info on the battle creek event. the guy that told my buddy wont get back with him. actually just found it. sorry it took so long but please try to post if u can make it..remember its on a sunday and the best way to cure a hang over is to drink more...NOT 150+dbs.

dBDRA Official Event Information

Sponsor Information

USA Sound Impressions

846 E. Columbia

Fantasy Rides

Battle Creek, MI 49014

USA

Tel: 269-806-1680

dB Drag Racing Bass Race

Event Date: May 2, 2010

Event Details: Start Time: 12 Noon

Entry Fee: $15/$20

Prizes: Framed certificates

Other Info: Our 1st show of the year, come out have some fun. Just like always drive 100 miles or more or u out of staters are always welcome for FREE!!!!!!!!!

2010 Season Events by Sound Impressions

Date Venue Location Results

May 2, 2010 Battle Creek MI USA

i did a demo sunday at the MT clemins gibralter, and a guy there with 4 15" 9500's told me, not only am i louder then him with 1 18" btl lol :woot: but there is a show at Bell Isle in a couple weeks. i have been looking for some more info on it but i havent came up with much. if any of you guys from MI hear anything please let the rest of us know. I would love to go just would like some fellow members to come. I know its kind of a dangerous area but i think everyone going to bell isle for the show will respect what we do and hopefully not get jacked lol. :peepwall:

i hope i can find some more info on this or if someone else does please post!!

thanks!!