HiFonicsHorder1

ANYONE Make a Good Free Air Sub Anymore?

Does anyone make a Good free air sub anymore? I have a vast collection of Amps and subs. But as hard as parts are to find now I need to get a pair of free air subs I can put in my winter commuter. Can anyone Help guide me in the right direction PLEASE?

Before you ask I mostly listen to rap,hard rock, and jazz.

Here is a peek of some of my collection.

cfea9313984f_m.jpg

6f0fa082b79d.jpg

Edited by HiFonicsHorder1

There are a large quantity of subs that will provide great response infinite baffle.

Your post however provided little to no information.

A good starting point would be to know what diameter you are looking for or what your space will allow for, the quantity of subwoofers you are looking for, a budget, and if you are limited to any particular final impedance to match your amplifier.

There are a large quantity of subs that will provide great response infinite baffle.

Your post however provided little to no information.

A good starting point would be to know what diameter you are looking for or what your space will allow for, the quantity of subwoofers you are looking for, a budget, and if you are limited to any particular final impedance to match your amplifier.

A pair of 12's. It's just the winter commuter so I don't want to spend alot. I have alot of different amps. So I can run something that needs alot of power @ 4 ohms on a Zues or I can run something @ 1 ohms on the Ulysisus. It's a Buick Park Av. so the trunk is on the large size so there is alot of air space. The reason why I don't want to put a box is the trunk is damp/wet due to the cancer issues it has.

Thanks.

Edited by HiFonicsHorder1

I was going to say my 2 12" infinity kappa perfect 12vq's will be up for sale shortly, they do 200w @ 4ohm free air (free air generally only needs low power to hit fill excursion), but they're single 4ohm coils.