RobClay

ye ye ;) SSA XCON build

At least its tall enough where no one can get a screwdriver or drill to get em out ;)

I'll use a 90* adapter ;)

LOL! im sure :P

Looks good, how does it sound?

Looks good, how does it sound?

Thanks Aaron! And they sound great! Very Accurate and are so loud on just 300rms each. It's amazing!!

Everyone i demo them to plugs their ears and says they dont even wanna be near it once the 3500D is in :)

btw i emailed Mark about that hat n sticker awhile back and never got a response. If he's busy i understand. No rush :)

i wish i had an suv :shrug: lol

glad you like your xcons though, vids! :)

Ill get vids sometime this week :) i got ALOT of flex. none on the area where the roof was deadened though.

Thanks Aaron! And they sound great! Very Accurate and are so loud on just 300rms each. It's amazing!!

Everyone i demo them to plugs their ears and says they dont even wanna be near it once the 3500D is in :)

Wanted to quote that part of the post for effect. ;) I will shoot Mark a PM about your stuff. :)

600 rms on 2 18" Xcon? I'm sure it must bang hard enough !!! But 3500 watts are going to hit soooooo much harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!santa.gif

Wanted to quote that part of the post for effect. ;) I will shoot Mark a PM about your stuff. :)

Which part? :P and preciate it man!

600 rms on 2 18" Xcon? I'm sure it must bang hard enough !!! But 3500 watts are going to hit soooooo much harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!santa.gif

Ye, you wouldnt beleive how loud it is, both sides of the exploder just flex ALOT, and im not talkin about JUST the doors im talking about the whole side! Easily louder than my friends havoc 15's with an aq2200D. I cant even imagine what its gonna sound like with the 3500D, i dont think ima be able to handle it haha!

Im only borrowing the d3 600.1 from a friend for a couple months. I dont have the money for a 3500D right now, but i do have the money for a temporary amp. Im thinking a refurb sae 1200D for $161 ;)

:)

I like it man your better off getting the 4500D for the price if your waiting. Headroom is a beautiful thing :P

I like it man your better off getting the 4500D for the price if your waiting. Headroom is a beautiful thing :P

Problem is, i dont have near $1,100 :(

well i was saying if you get it before pre-order is over its less than the 3500D right now. I was at jakes the other day and i think he had a bunch of 3500Ds sitting around from trade-ins you could always try and contact him about it. Not completely sure if they were or not though. Im using a 3000D with good results so that's always an option and you can usually pick one up for under 500 in mint shape. Also don't for get you could always get 2 1500D's and strap them. After rise you would most likely be in the .7-.9 ohm load per amp.

The 4500D is more so a high voltage competition amplifier.

Well i think im about to get this job, so i might have everything else soon.

Gonna be routing the edges someday this week i think, then puttin on the herculiner.

Got some other surprises also ;)

Was sunny, but still VERY cold. An weather is supposed to get bad tonight through friday. Its been nothing but rain/sleet for the past week or so. So for now just some new pics with the new phone :)

IMAG0006.jpg

(i know it's dirty :( )

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

Amp is laying on the back seat for now. Haven't had time to mess with it :(

Videos are better than pictures, but at least it's something Rob. :shrug:

Videos are better than pictures, but at least it's something Rob. :shrug:

Its been rainin/sleeting :( ima try an see if my phone will record a good video.

YES ROB YES!

K, it sucks. but i got another one ill upload later. It's too long an i recorded em on the cell phone while it was snowin hard as shit outside lol..

Looks loud Rob! And they're barely moving ;)

Off topic: Your taking all my fucking snow! I got 1" today, and it all melted and you can see grass everywhere now! In the state famous for it's snow :suicide-santa:

Looks loud Rob! And they're barely moving ;)

Off topic: Your taking all my fucking snow! I got 1" today, and it all melted and you can see grass everywhere now! In the state famous for it's snow :suicide-santa:

Ye i know, i can only imagine what it's gonna be like when they get some real power :)

an we've got around 5+ inches of snow so far. and it's supposed to snow all the rest of tonight and most of the day tomorrow!

nice! finally got them playing I see. Good for you. They look like they are barely moving as Duran said. Only gets better from here.