Kanaworm$

Eclipse no more?

That sucks!!!! Just when i decided to change from Pioneer headunits...Glad i got my CD5030 before they stop making them

Sad but true and I think pretty inevitable.

Any company that has an Jap OEM mindset (we only care about Toyota's needs), that is does not have a single-minded

goal of making the the right kind of products, and has American leadership, is most likely going to fail here in US.

That's my .02 cents.

Really sad, just sad.

Rick

I might try to snag a classic 55430 off ebay. :)

I honestly wasn't a fan of the Eclipse Head Units...I had a 7200MKll installed for a short time

but the sound floor (Eclipse Hiss) drove me nuts so I put my Premier 980 back in.....

That was completely the opposite of what I experienced. Every pioneer i've ever had was noisy as all hell. Don't get me started on the Pico-Fuse problem...

I honestly wasn't a fan of the Eclipse Head Units...I had a 7200MKll installed for a short time

but the sound floor (Eclipse Hiss) drove me nuts so I put my Premier 980 back in.....

That was completely the opposite of what I experienced. Every pioneer i've ever had was noisy as all hell. Don't get me started on the Pico-Fuse problem...

the only Pioneer head units I like have the 24 bitt burr brown d/a's...... the noise floor is pretty well non existant

the lower line Pioneer's with out the burr browns are not even close

take in mind I have 1600w rms pushing some of the best components money can buy ... I hear EVERYTHING

and a sound floor can get really annoying with that much power

the new stage 4 Pioneer has" four" 24 bit D/A's and a 31 band eq.............seperate volume rails for each channel

and an internal 4 way x-over...nothing else like it on the market

limited edition unit and is only distributed to a small amount of dealers in very small quantity (I have mine reserved already) :woot: