Dammed

Anyone heard about these online shops?

None of the shops mentioned in that thread has it.

Edited by Dammed

Yeah, they had tons of complains... try to google the name and all you see is "scam" "didn't recieve what I ordered" etc etc.

But Techronics have ok rep and the store has been working for at least 6 years (oldest review I found). So I'm going to buy from there. :popcorn:

Yeah, they had tons of complains... try to google the name and all you see is "scam" "didn't recieve what I ordered" etc etc.

But Techronics have ok rep and the store has been working for at least 6 years (oldest review I found). So I'm going to buy from there. :popcorn:

what are you looking to buy?

I'm going to buy a Pioneer DEH-P800PRS. (SSA shop didn't have it either.)

Edited by Dammed

If you're looking to buy online from a place you haven't heard of before, another source to see what their track record is like is www.resellerratings.com

It's not the end all, be all, but it'll give you another resource you can use to help you decide if you want to do business with them.

Edited by SQLMonte

Yeah I saw pages like that one, I googled "Techronics experience forum" and "Techronics review" and got many pages, some were bad some were good. But since I saved 150$ (27% compared to woofersetc) I took the chance, I hope it pays out.

It's kinda scary comparing online shops in US and Norway to be honest. If you tried a scam in Norway like I have seen dealercostcaraudio are doing, you would be on the news and probably sent to jail within 4 weeks. I mean, there's like thousands of bad reviews from people who have bought items there. :ehh:

Edited by Dammed

mm, checked if it was in stock? Cause it isn't. ;)

And if someone is interested, Pioneer is discontinuing their Premier line, and the new 2010 models will probably be ready around April/May. That's what a guy said to me from Pioneer USA. And that's the reason sonicelectronix and many other stores don't have this cd player in stock.

I'm going to buy a Pioneer DEH-P800PRS. (SSA shop didn't have it either.)

Our distributor did not have any left, so I took it down from the SSA Store.