bigrank916

SAE1200D

I just recieved my SAE1200D from preorder today and I must say its a beast. For an entry level amp, this thing looks mean.trink40.gif

Im going to use it on my Z15 v1. Now I will finally be able to do that sub justice. Just gotta watch that volume and keep the gain down.

Here is a couple pics. SAE1200D

I just recieved my SAE1200D from preorder today and I must say its a beast. For an entry level amp, this thing looks mean.trink40.gif

Im going to use it on my Z15 v1. Now I will finally be able to do that sub justice. Just gotta watch that volume and keep the gain down.

Here is a couple pics. SAE1200D

Nice buy! Amp looks great!

100_0001.jpg

100_0002.jpg

100_0003.jpg

100_0004.jpg

100_0005.jpg

100_0006.jpg

100_0007.jpg

100_0008.jpg

Congrats on another fine piece of equipment you have sir :drink40:

Thanks Old School 08 for posting the pics on here for me. For some lame ass reason I cant upload pics to the gallery.

Thanks guys for the compliments. I now own seven Sundown Audio amps. I love them all!!!trink40.gif

Thanks Old School 08 for posting the pics on here for me. For some lame ass reason I cant upload pics to the gallery.

Thanks guys for the compliments. I now own seven Sundown Audio amps. I love them all!!!trink40.gif

Your welcome!

Just go to your photobucket account and copy the [ IMG ] code under the pic and paste into the post.

:roflmao: I post them in the gallery on here and it makes it easier also, dont know if you tried that yet.

:roflmao: I post them in the gallery on here and it makes it easier also, dont know if you tried that yet.

Linking doesn't waste space on here as well ;)

Your welcome!

Just go to your photobucket account and copy the [ IMG ] code under the pic and paste into the post.

Ohh really...Let me try that next time. Thanks again.thanx.gif

icon_roflmao.gif I post them in the gallery on here and it makes it easier also, dont know if you tried that yet.

Ya, unfortunately Ive tried that already. Even had Denim check it out on his end and it looked fine I guess. I dont know whats up but its never worked for me.

What's the difference between the SAE1200 and the SAZ1200?

There isn't an SAZ-1200D.

icon_roflmao.gif I post them in the gallery on here and it makes it easier also, dont know if you tried that yet.

Ya, unfortunately Ive tried that already. Even had Denim check it out on his end and it looked fine I guess. I dont know whats up but its never worked for me.

There is a slight page load bugaboo, but the member gallery still accepts images and displays them. We are awaiting the new version to upgrade that should fix the gallery issue. ;)

I think he might have been thinking of the SAZ-1000D. :shrug:

Congrats on another fine piece of equipment you have sir :drink40:

Solid, all business sub amp. :)

Nice amp :woot::woot:

I think he might have been thinking of the SAZ-1000D. :shrug:

Yep, that's what it was!